Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collector's Club exclusive gestalt?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here we go again... promised items long delays, little results.... dont get me wrong I want to... and I know the cool kids are doing it... but I just ... ah what the hell.... here hasbro... I'll sign my check over... you just better start adding to the alternators....

 

sidenote: if hasbro jumped of a bridge... I might.. but hasbro has to go first and I want to know what takaras doing next.

wouldnt it be a kick in the lugnuts if the Gestalt repaint was ANOTHER RUINATION

Fans: The Dinobot Combiner from "The Beast Within" please? :drool

 

Hasbro: A Ruination re-paint it is then! :puke

here we go again... promised items long delays, little results.... dont get me wrong I want to... and I know the cool kids are doing it... but I just ... ah what the hell.... here hasbro... I'll sign my check over... you just better start adding to the alternators....

 

sidenote: if hasbro jumped of a bridge... I might.. but hasbro has to go first and I want to know what takaras doing next.

Don't even start. This is a completely new start. We have a group of people here that know what hte hell they are doing. Afterall, they DO do the GI Joe Convention and Club.

My Guess is a Combanation of Limbs from the 3 Combiners with new heads.

FRANENTRON! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIVEEEE! :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha

 

But seriously. I'm probably going to join. I've never been part of a fan club. And the promise of an exclusive gestalt is even more convincing. But it sure as h3!! better not be anoter Ruination repaint. Make it something like a very articulated Dinobot Gestalt. Each figure in turn is also very articulated. That would be worth it. Not to mention, the weapons and everything.

here we go again... promised items long delays, little results.... dont get me wrong I want to... and I know the cool kids are doing it... but I just ... ah what the hell.... here hasbro... I'll sign my check over... you just better start adding to the alternators....

 

sidenote: if hasbro jumped of a bridge... I might.. but hasbro has to go first and I want to know what takaras doing next.

Don't even start. This is a completely new start. We have a group of people here that know what hte hell they are doing. Afterall, they DO do the GI Joe Convention and Club.

That's what I was going to say. These guys have a track record and some experience so it should work out for the best.

I want to...but I'm weary of what it is...Whatever it is it has to fit in some form of a toyline either planned or current (2005-2006). So I'm unsure...

 

Ah screw it...guess I'll join....*sigh...

It could could be a special G1 paint job on an upcoming GF/Cybertron Combiner...Cybertron Convoy Devastator, Convoy of the planet of gestalts!

Well, it's NOT going to be brand new molds, lets just realize that. At 40 bucks a year per unit (and really less after you add in how much the newsletter itself runs) they're simply not going to make enough money to make a wholey new engineered gestault feasible with the number of people in the club and the number of units produced. Might see some minor retooling, like new heads or new energon weapons. Maybe. Personally, I'm want to say a Franken-Energon combiner is most likely-- perhaps one of each Bruticus limb, and one of each of Superions or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.