Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collector's Club exclusive gestalt?

Recommended Posts

For the ones that didn't get the reissue: I hope you're gonna get Predaking. I won't be signing up, I'll buy it off Ebay in 5 years and pay a years salary for a recolor. Hell yeah!

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im so torn on what to do!

im thinking i might join, just to see what it is...at the same time i might do what R h A said and just wait five years and buy it then, when its complete...but i just dont know yet...

My Guess is a Combanation of Limbs from the 3 Combiners with new heads.

FRANENTRON! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIVEEEE! :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha

 

But seriously. I'm probably going to join. I've never been part of a fan club. And the promise of an exclusive gestalt is even more convincing. But it sure as h3!! better not be anoter Ruination repaint. Make it something like a very articulated Dinobot Gestalt. Each figure in turn is also very articulated. That would be worth it. Not to mention, the weapons and everything.

Would be nice but has anyone thought that it may be an ALT GESTALT? I'm thinking that if (and I hope that Hasbro will not disappoint us) they are going to make an offer like this, they may pull out all the big guns and make an ALTENATOR GESTALT. Maybe MENASAUR? Would make sence if they need so much time to make the main body. Maybe the most perfect MOTORMASTER we've seen yet? But then again I'm only speculating ...dreaming a little actually. Would be worth the price of admission in my opinion. :tftongue

Well, it's NOT going to be brand new molds, lets just realize that. At 40 bucks a year per unit (and really less after you add in how much the newsletter itself runs) they're simply not going to make enough money to make a wholey new engineered gestault feasible with the number of people in the club and the number of units produced.

That sounds like Hasbro dosen't even have enough money to put shirts on their backs. I think at this point that there will be a lot more in shameless promotion, especially with the fandom continually growing at a nice rate. I vote that we'll be seeing something new and the $40 per year won't make too much of a difference. :tftongue

What is this "OTHER" Superion that you've been talking about?

My Guess is a Combanation of Limbs from the 3 Combiners with new heads.

FRANENTRON! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIVEEEE! :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha

 

But seriously. I'm probably going to join. I've never been part of a fan club. And the promise of an exclusive gestalt is even more convincing. But it sure as h3!! better not be anoter Ruination repaint. Make it something like a very articulated Dinobot Gestalt. Each figure in turn is also very articulated. That would be worth it. Not to mention, the weapons and everything.

Would be nice but has anyone thought that it may be an ALT GESTALT? I'm thinking that if (and I hope that Hasbro will not disappoint us) they are going to make an offer like this, they may pull out all the big guns and make an ALTENATOR GESTALT. Maybe MENASAUR? Would make sence if they need so much time to make the main body. Maybe the most perfect MOTORMASTER we've seen yet? But then again I'm only speculating ...dreaming a little actually. Would be worth the price of admission in my opinion. :tftongue

Wouldn't that be the coolest thing EVER??!!!

 

Oh well...here's to hoping...but I don't expect something that awesome.

 

In the VERY BEST case...I expect a repaint of a planned future toy-group from a toyline that they are doing after Galaxy Force/Cybertron. they may even have a few molds ready to roll already and such. Now even that seems a bit far-fetched.

 

 

And the "OTHER" Superion is from the Super-Link show. He was killed pretty early on I think.

It's possible SG...I hope not personally...I'd rather have a nice Uniform Gestalt.

 

If they repainted Energon Devastator or Bruticus in a solid, nice color scheme instead of the crappy mix-matched beast they are, I'd love that and would feel pretty well satisfied. Even though I hope it's a GF/Cybertron gestalt.

Anyone got pics of the "Other" Superion? Is it any different than ours? I'm just intrigued.

i just became a member at 10:00 this morning

I'll be a member if Mom'll give me $40. I'm pretty sure she will, cause I'm her "baby boy" but I won't get much else for a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.