Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collector's Club exclusive gestalt?

Recommended Posts

Info on the highly anticipated 5-pc. combiner exclusive

okay, so whats the info?

They said that it would ship sometime in Spring '05, if my memory serves me correctly.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is your chance to own one, in case you missed the deadline for the Hasbro Transformers Collectors' Club(TCC) **1st Issue**,...

Just in time for Valentine's Day, a sweetheart of a deal!! LoLz!!

I figured I'd hook up a Trasnformers fan with this item for a low starting bid,

BIDDING STARTING AT JUST 1 PENNY!!

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.!!

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=ADME:B:LC:US:1

This one 100%, absolutely does NOT belong here.

Info on the highly anticipated 5-pc. combiner exclusive

okay, so whats the info?

They said that it would ship sometime in Spring '05, if my memory serves me correctly.

 

Hurry, don't miss this auction before it ends!! It contains the first issue for the TF comic for this year. You need it for the whole comic of 2005 to be complete. If you didn't have the 40 bucks to fork out for the yearly subscription, & money wuz kinda tight then, don't miss out on this 2nd opportunity to still get the 1st issue now!!

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=ADME:B:LC:US:1

WTF dude? It's called "the End Cap". Use it.

Here is your chance to own one, in case you missed the deadline for the Hasbro Transformers Collectors' Club(TCC) **1st Issue**,...

Just in time for Valentine's Day, a sweetheart of a deal!! LoLz!!

I figured I'd hook up a Trasnformers fan with this item for a low starting bid,

BIDDING STARTING AT JUST 1 PENNY!!

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.!!

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=ADME:B:LC:US:1

This one 100%, absolutely does NOT belong here.

Sorry Splendic, this is my first ebay auction I am selling, & I wuzn't sure how to go about promoting. I edited that last post splendic, and put my info on "seen it on ebay." Didn't mean to be distasteful guyz. Pls accept my apologies, as I have removed that last post.

 

And thank you Optimal Madhammer for that: "WTF dude?," that wuz very classy...I hope you treat other members w/ a little more respect for an honest mistake, especially those that go through the trouble of correcting it. :wave

Here is your chance to own one, in case you missed the deadline for the Hasbro Transformers Collectors' Club(TCC) **1st Issue**,...

Just in time for Valentine's Day, a sweetheart of a deal!! LoLz!!

I figured I'd hook up a Trasnformers fan with this item for a low starting bid,

BIDDING STARTING AT JUST 1 PENNY!!

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.!!

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=ADME:B:LC:US:1

This one 100%, absolutely does NOT belong here.

Sorry Splendic, this is my first ebay auction I am selling, & I wuzn't sure how to go about promoting. I edited that last post splendic, and put my info on "seen it on ebay." Didn't mean to be distasteful guyz. Pls accept my apologies, as I have removed that last post.

 

And thank you Optimal Madhammer for that: "WTF dude?," that wuz very classy...I hope you treat other members w/ a little more respect for an honest mistake, especially those that go through the trouble of correcting it. :wave

It's all cool, Galv.

 

The main reason I got ornery was because I thought you were specifically targeting a thread about the club exclusive gestalt because you knew people are dying for news about it, and it would mean instant traffic for your auction.

 

 

 

Now you know, and we'll just have to INTERNET beat you up for it next time. :tftongue :thumb

 

BTW - I'm sure OM just thought the same as I did. (While not singled out, my reactionary post wasn't all that kind either...or at least not meant to be. :redface)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.