The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

What program did you use to do that with?

I use Paint Shop Pro 9 (back when it was still owned by Jasc). It may be the poor man's Photoshop, but I like it better.

As for the technique, I've thought about doing it for a while and finally tried to come up with something for my Ironhide guide, but I was sleepy and did it kind of quickly.

tfkickkg6.png

I did figure out pretty much how I wanted to do it, though, and the Bumblebee picture came out very nice. (Notice how Bumblebee actually tfs in between Shockwave's arms.)

When I get Blur, expect more of these! :D

~Matt Booker

Prowl: Smokescreen we need you back here on Cybertron immediately.

Smokescreen: Sorry Prowl it's going to take me about 3-5 months to get there.

*picture*

:tflaugh

AnimatedlegendsBBPrimeandBWNLongrac.jpg

"Hurry Geoffry, to Toys R Us!"

:dclol

*does not regret buying Energon Omega Supreme for $11 at Walmart*

Of course, I eventually got rid of Omega's body. I only wanted the headmaster.

~Matt Booker

"Hurry Geoffry, to Toys R Us!"

:lol

The only reason why I have Omega Supreme is due to a fluke. He was included in an lot auction. I only wanted the botcon Tigatron and got stuck with this. I already have omega Sentinal and since no one wants to buy Supreme from me he's yeilded some play value in my living room.

I actually had to customize both headmasters. I partswapped for darker colors on my Sentinal and the rest (including a borrowed peg and leg) went on Supreme here.

Omega Setninel had a much better color scheme. To the point I might've kept the body if I'd got him instead. (Though I think I like the head on Omega Supreme better...)

Seriously, I REALLY like the headmaster for this. I'm surprised I held off buying him at full price.

~Matt Booker

UM: Why are you even aiming that pea shooter? The shot will just be absorbed my my cannon's blast.

Rodimus: Uh hello it is given extra power by the matrix.

UM: Yeah you keep telling your self that. :tfrofl

Rodimus: Errrr.

001-14.jpg