The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

Sweet. No orange is nice. I never noticed how bad it was til now.

gallery_13146_269_273668.png

gallery_13146_269_318023.png

Cliffjumper just doesn't get those noblebots.

gallery_13146_269_240816.png

Spot the photographer! XD

gallery_13146_269_151392.png

Either Lockdown is a huge Deluxe, or Lugnut's a tiny Voyager. Or both. XD

gallery_13146_269_163993.png

Lugnut has cute hands. Claws. Whatever. <3

gallery_13146_269_186932.png

Mirage can has flower?

gallery_13146_269_318023.png

Cliffjumper just doesn't get those noblebots.

:tflaugh

*resists the urge to create more photocomic slash parodies*

While I'm on the subject, I still love this picture.

sunstreaker3ui2.png

~Matt Booker

Slash? In TF fandom? Inconceivable! It's not like Cliffjumper ever sat on Mirage's lap, then rolled around with him on the floor... or Goldbug cared more about Blaster's life than killing off three 'Cons... or Blitzwing and Lugnut bicker like an old married couple... or Crumplezone rode Ransack like a bike... XD

And I have no idea what's going on there, but it's making me laugh very, very hard. XD

Slash? In TF fandom? Inconceivable! It's not like Cliffjumper ever sat on Mirage's lap, then rolled around with him on the floor... or Goldbug cared more about Blaster's life than killing off three 'Cons... or Blitzwing and Lugnut bicker like an old married couple... or Crumplezone rode Ransack like a bike... XD

And I have no idea what's going on there, but it's making me laugh very, very hard. XD

Um if I remember correctly Crumplezone did ride Ransack once during the show.

"Hurry Geoffry, to Toys R Us!"

:lol

The only reason why I have Omega Supreme is due to a fluke. He was included in an lot auction. I only wanted the botcon Tigatron and got stuck with this. I already have omega Sentinal and since no one wants to buy Supreme from me he's yeilded some play value in my living room.

I actually had to customize both headmasters. I partswapped for darker colors on my Sentinal and the rest (including a borrowed peg and leg) went on Supreme here.

i haven't had sentinal out in a while... i forgot how the pegs fit together... can you put to gether two battleship halves or are they all male on one half and all female on the other