Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

What about the robot? :P :P

 

cover_321.jpg

 

 

lmao love ur mspaint work!

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Here's a few more of the room:

 

IMG_20110817_185839.jpg

 

IMG_20110817_190031.jpg

 

IMG_20110817_185914.jpg

 

IMG_20110817_183105.jpg

 

...and a close up of the DOTM standee:

 

IMG_20110817_060346.jpg

Oooh! Love seeing room pics. :) Here's mine (some of you would have already seen it from my collection pics thread)

 

collection2011_02.jpg

 

collection2011_03.jpg

 

collection2011_04.jpg

 

collection2011_05.jpg

 

What about the robot? :P :P

 

th_cover_321.jpg

 

 

lmao love ur mspaint work!

Cheers dude. :) I'm too 'tarded to use anything above MSPaint :P :P

 

Here's another one:

cover_g1v306.jpg

HA Roadbuster and Leadfoot

IMAG0132.jpg

Oooh! Love seeing room pics. :) Here's mine (some of you would have already seen it from my collection pics thread)

 

collection2011_02.jpg

 

collection2011_03.jpg

 

collection2011_04.jpg

 

collection2011_05.jpg

 

What about the robot? :P :P

 

th_cover_321.jpg

 

 

lmao love ur mspaint work!

Cheers dude. :) I'm too 'tarded to use anything above MSPaint :P :P

 

Here's another one:

cover_g1v306.jpg

Is that all those pics are done with? I thought for sure it was some complicated program. I might give that a try now...

 

Dont you worry about the sunlight hitting your toys? I dont put anything near a window (even indirect sunlight) for fear of yellowing.

Is that all those pics are done with? I thought for sure it was some complicated program. I might give that a try now...

Pretty much. I also use Irfanview to adjust image sizes and occasionally for some effects like greyscaling, blurring etc. That's all.

 

Dont you worry about the sunlight hitting your toys? I dont put anything near a window (even indirect sunlight) for fear of yellowing.

I usually keep those blinds closed. I just had them opened to take those photos. :)

 

tftm_au.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.