The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

It's one of those Modeling Support Gear gattling guns by Kotobukiya. I painted it up and gave it to Kup just cause. Now I gotta figure out which other figure gets one. I bought two and was going to give one to RotF Optimus Prime. Just cause he needed a kick ass looking gun. Unfortunately, it's a bit small for him. He can one fist it without a problem just looks kinda silly with him. So Kup got one instead. I'm thinking Wreck-Gar is due for a weapon upgrade?

Looks like the sort of thing Cliffjumper would have!

IMG_20110806_114039.jpg

Ultimate Prime!

That is why he is worth it! I was eh, so-so on this from the start. Got it on the Walmart online sale with free shipping and I'm ultimately happy that I did! Some figures are just fun, some are great for their presence within a collection. This one is surprisingly both.

All right, you have convinced me to pick one up now!

Me too! I second everything you guys said. I bought him last night, but haven't had the chance to take him out of the box. My ONLY issue is that his wheels for some reason aren't painted. I'll remedy that this weekend. Crazy how that one picture from Devil Mazinkaiser convinced me to buy him. My wallet hates you! :tflaugh

Some Grimlock vs Starscream for all y'all:

Titanium vs Alternity

Photo1317.jpg

Masterpiece vs Masterpiece!

Photo1315.jpg

As he would, Starscream brings an unfair advantage to the fight- RTS Legends Megatron! Grimlock doesn't seem to care, though.

IMG_20110806_114039.jpg

Ultimate Prime!

That is why he is worth it! I was eh, so-so on this from the start. Got it on the Walmart online sale with free shipping and I'm ultimately happy that I did! Some figures are just fun, some are great for their presence within a collection. This one is surprisingly both.

All right, you have convinced me to pick one up now!

Me too! I second everything you guys said. I bought him last night, but haven't had the chance to take him out of the box. My ONLY issue is that his wheels for some reason aren't painted. I'll remedy that this weekend. Crazy how that one picture from Devil Mazinkaiser convinced me to buy him. My wallet hates you! :tflaugh

After playing with him for a bit, I realized that the ankles swivel so you can rotate them like I did in the picture. It doesn't look like it's supposed to until you actually try.

It's a unique toy - but definitely fun!

I like the Hasbro version's colors better. Shiny chrome, nice.

Cool pic, got a caption?