Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Here's what I do to mine (your results may vary): open up the leg to get at the pivot. Use a sharp blade and shave a tiny bit off the end of the post that the leg turns on, where the screw goes. Re-assemble and get that screw nice and tight. Most of the time, this will let the leg halves fit closer together at the post, creating a bit of interference and a tighter joint.

 

SOME CAUTIONS:

-Don't cut yourself. Use a sharp blade, it's actually safer than a dull one.

-Only cut/shave a little bit, shouldn't take much. You might be able to use a file or emery board instead.

-Be careful tightening the screw when you put it back together. Don't strip it!

 

I hope this is helpful, good luck.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Nothing too fancy

 

27xgh77.jpg

TF Prime toys are out?!? :eek The latest things we have here are DotM and Rescue Bots... which are CRAP. And not because they're PlaySkool Transformers, I like PlaySkool Transformers and I have some of them (First Transformers, 1-2-3 Transformers, Go-Bots/Big Adventures etc.) -- but the Rescue Bots are seriously epic fail. :( Maybe cos I got those big electronic ones that DON'T EFFING TRANSFORM! :fire - and of course, the "Product does not convert" disclaimer is in itty-bitty tiny-arse writing... Grrr... I'm gonna bring 'em back to Target and get my money back dammmmnnnit. I already opened Heatwave but I haven't opened Chase yet. *sigh* Stupid impulse buy -- they were on sale at nearly half price, but even then I feel MASSIVELY ripped off and I want my money back!

 

photocomic_stackson1.jpg

 

photocomic_stackson2.jpg

 

photocomic_stackson3.jpg

 

photocomic_stackson4.jpg

 

photocomic_stackson5.jpg

 

photocomic_stackson6.jpg

 

photocomic_stackson7.jpg

 

photocomic_stackson8.jpg

 

photocomic_stackson9.jpg

He got that Prime from SDCC.

 

Rescue Bots are out? I've been looking for those for my cousin's baby.

not an action pose but its something...

 

IMAG0118.jpg

 

and my Perfect Effect Scouting Force vs Revoltech Iron Man Mk. VI

 

272014_2260525274047_1275887182_2697057_1224847_o.jpg

photocomic_landmine02.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine03.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine04.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine05.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine06.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine07.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine08.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine09.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine10.jpg

 

photocomic_landmine11.jpg

Hilarious. :win

Transformers Prime : Optimus Prime 1st edition

 

-3-2.jpg

 

-2-3.jpg

That TF Prime Optimus looks pretty cool. I'm picking mine up tomorrow but I may just keep it as a boxed piece.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.