TF energon Ultra Magnus custom

---The Rat

Thats for all of the wonderful comments, oh and sorry Starscreamer he isnt for sale. I never sell off my customs. It would be to much like selling off my first born. :eplus not that I have one of those yet or anything, and I havent been checking the market to see prices :mwahaha

:) Just kidding my girl would kill me if she knew I said that.

Well anyway back to subject. I never really intended to make armor for him. I always figured that when he powerlinks with someone that would be his armor mode. I guess I'll see what i can come up with though. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on what I could use?

The face was taken from a KO transforming robot from biglots. It was apart of that three bot combiner team. the tank, the red car, and a jet. I took it from the red car.

I filed it down so it would fit in that stupid head dress prime alright had. The horns came from the heels of a BM Rat Trap trimmed down. The rest of his head was built up with scuply that I baked useing a lighter. That part sucked so much ass its not funnie.

I kept burning my self with the hot lighter :tfmad anyone else who has worked with scuplty got a better way of selectively curing it?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Primal-Convoy

Iif u modify the holes in the Energon Super Prime, then the four vehicles (sub, tank, helicopter, etc) could all be painted white/light blue, etc to become his armour.

That totally rips ass! I'm about 1/2 into my Energon Magnus. I'm using the deluxe Prime though. Opinion guys. Do you prefer the lighter blue or the royal blue like in the cartoon? Oh, do you think the red legs or the white legs look better. So I guess, toy or cartoon accurate? I'll post pics as soon as I'm done and I can borrow my friend’s camera. I just finished a G1 accurate Energon Prime with the 1 and 2 drones are red and the 3 and 4 blue. I really need to buy a digital camera and maybe not so many Transformers...nah.

Alright guys here is my kitbashed TF energon Ultra Magnus. I saw a simmlar custom a few months ago. It was done useing Armada bendy prime, and the energon mini-fatimus prime from TRU. I wish, I could remember who did it. I really liked that guys kitbash, and I wanted to do one of my own. I didnt however want to steal his thunder, or rip off his idea totaly. So I decieded to try something a little diffrent with mine. I took the arms and legs off of the Battle in Box Magnus. I then attached them to the mini-fatimus. I took a little fileing on the arms to in order to get bendy prime's lower arms to fit. I took his feet off, and cliped the the thunder thighs. This way he could keep that same level of artiulation, that fatimus already had. I then did the redeco. It looked a little plain, and frankly the head dress looked like crap on magnus. So I went to my body pile, and took the face of a random crapped up KO. I did a little fileing on it , and the glued it in place. It looked a littel off still, so I used a small ammount of sculpty. and smoothed out the lines on the face. The horns on the helm came from the heels of a garge sale reject BM RatTrap

What do you think guys?

oh and shame less plug time

please vist my cheaply slapped togther, kinda lame Webpage If you want to see all of the customs I'ev currently done

Pretty nice!

You weren't referring to the bash I did, by any chance, were you? (replaced bendy e-Prime's legs with bendy a-Prime's, and cut off that stupid helmet)

Now you got me wanting to try a Magnus bash of my own.. but what the heck would I do with another mini Megs? :tfhuh :tflaugh

I totally love the powerlinx modes. I can't even express how much of an improvement that is.

Keep it up man, :thumb

-Turbine

Pretty nice!

You weren't referring to the bash I did, by any chance, were you?  (replaced bendy e-Prime's legs with bendy a-Prime's, and cut off that stupid helmet)

Now you got me wanting to try a Magnus bash of my own..  but what the heck would I do with another mini Megs?  :tfhuh :tflaugh

yup your the man :thumb Energon Prime...REBORN

I thank you for the insparation :tfgrin

Oh and so far as the mini-megs. I'ev an extra as well, just as soon as i get my hands on a clearanced Scorpinok. I'm robbing a few parts. I'm going bash megs in a transformable starwars Y-wing. I realize that it isnt as cool as an X-wing fighter but its just to easy to NOT make it. If I feel pro-active later on I'll do a digi-bash of what i got in mind

Archived