TF energon Ultra Magnus custom

---The Rat

Iif u modify the holes in the Energon Super Prime, then the four vehicles (sub, tank, helicopter, etc) could all be painted white/light blue, etc to become his armour.

Yeah what he said :)

First off lemme add your Kitbash is a 110% ROCKING! I love it! It's a real good combination of the different Prime pieces.

As for the armor (it looks like you've started already on it, but just in case some late ideas can always influence current ones) Why not take some of the armor from RID Prime?

You could theoretically (if you find a way to modify the pegs, and molding) attach RID prime's missle launcher fire ladder and some of the shoulder pegs...

AND you could get some of the Energon Prime's vehicles too!

I.E. the drill parts attach them to his arms, and swing around the smoke barrels on his arm so he has dual blasters :tflaugh

Or you could just use a bunch of drill pieces on his shoulders...because if you're going to make armor for that prime you might as well make him LOOK LIKE a KICK BUTT PIECE OF AUTOBOT :thumb

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright guys here is my kitbashed TF energon Ultra Magnus. I saw a simmlar custom a few months ago. It was done useing Armada bendy prime, and the energon mini-fatimus prime from TRU. I wish, I could remember who did it. I really liked that guys kitbash, and I wanted to do one of my own. I didnt however want to steal his thunder, or rip off his idea totaly. So I decieded to try something a little diffrent with mine. I took the arms and legs off of the Battle in Box Magnus. I then attached them to the mini-fatimus. I took a little fileing on the arms to in order to get bendy prime's lower arms to fit. I took his feet off, and cliped the the thunder thighs. This way he could keep that same level of artiulation, that fatimus already had. I then did the redeco. It looked a little plain, and frankly the head dress looked like crap on magnus. So I went to my body pile, and took the face of a random crapped up KO. I did a little fileing on it , and the glued it in place. It looked a littel off still, so I used a small ammount of sculpty. and smoothed out the lines on the face. The horns on the helm came from the heels of a garge sale reject BM RatTrap

What do you think guys?

EDIT: it appears I just exceeded my bandwidth for the month so. I'm removeing my webpage link sorry. :redface

I'll cheat on the magnus pics though. I'm going to move them

mag1.jpgmagface.jpg

mag2.jpg

magalt.jpgmagalt2.jpg

magrd.jpgmagwj.jpg

magprm.jpg

magfam.jpg

hey, what did you do with the rest of the magnus from BiaB? wanna get rid of it? :)

Archived