$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

Resurrecting BB wasn't a bad idea. Treating him as the new TF mascot and printing him up like $1 bills was the bad idea.

Very true, Bumblebee was fine during the first movie, then Hasbro just who red him to the point that he is more annoying then wanted.

On a side note was at Frys today and Prime figures are still $12.99. And the Prime Cyber verse play sets are clearanced at $13.00. And they are not selling so we have yet another Prime failure.

Frys usually charges TRU pricing too. Which Cyberverse playset are you taking about?

Resurrecting BB wasn't a bad idea. Treating him as the new TF mascot and printing him up like $1 bills was the bad idea.

i agree with this. Treating Bumblebee like he's a Spider-Man in a Spider-Man line for the Transformers line is ridiculous. We don't need a wet suit Bumblebee! Just a regular one is fine!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on the Black & Yellow hate wagon for a few years now. I'm guessing they either paid a hefty price, was paid a hefty price or contractually obligated to produce camaro based BB's for x amount of time. Regardless, BB has ran his course and taken up too many spaces in lines and on pegs were other characters could have been introduced and, Oh I don't know, NOT CLOGGED PEGS FROM COAST TO COAST.

Very true, Bumblebee was fine during the first movie, then Hasbro just who red him to the point that he is more annoying then wanted.

On a side note was at Frys today and Prime figures are still $12.99. And the Prime Cyber verse play sets are clearanced at $13.00. And they are not selling so we have yet another Prime failure.

Frys usually charges TRU pricing too. Which Cyberverse playset are you taking about?

Wheeljack with the Starhammer and Knockout with the Driller were both $13 at Walmart

Wheeljack with the Starhammer and Knockout with the Driller were both $13 at Walmart

that was fast.

that was fast.

The only thing that ended up on clearance faster then these was Kreo, Which is why I am wondering why Hasbro is making more. When all they will do is end up on clearance

Hasbro should have just made Kreons and then made a few play sets, ie. a volcano with a crashed Ark or a Cybertron warehouse. Maybe a severed Unicron head that could open up. The Kreons are just plain awesome and I paid $60 to get all the Kreons (first set). I figured I saved money 'cus I feel that building a robot out of blocks and then having to reassemble the said blocks into the alt mode is plain stupid and refused to buy any of the Kreo sets. The new Kreons coming out can "transform."

Even if these new kreos actually transform, I do not see a point to them and will not waste my money on renamed legos

I reckon Onslaught got a piece of LEGO stuck up his nose as a kid and has hated the stuff ever since :rofl

or worse...he stepped on one! :argh :eek

I love that Kre-o is going more to play theme builds than figure building, too. The only thing is, the more I see of the Micro Change Kreons, the less I'm excited about them. I'm not exactly sure why. I'll still buy them, though!

Anywho, as for the price: after Target's little snafu in charging $30 for DOTM Nitro Bee, I'm just relieved they're not that much. (Though, I do hate being old enough to remember when $15 got you a really nice chunky hunk of plastic Beast Wars figure.)

Archived