$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

Tell them Price Match Ross $12.99, and they will change the price to $12.99. Got Knockout for $12.99.

Typically price-matching is only supposed to work when the competitor has the same toys. Since Ross typically gets waves MUCH later than everyone else, I'm surprised that worked. I imagine if the Wal-Mart person checked on distribution numbers, it wouldn't have.

(TRU and Target are fair game)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the FOC figures at Target yesterday, along with Weaponizer Prime and the Optimus Maximus set. Left it all there when I saw $15.99 on the price tags.

I think Hasbro just killed my interest in new figures.

I'm with you on this. This coupled with odd\limited placement of figures(Breakdown & Jet Vehicon being excellent examples) Hasbro is just running me off and making me rethink who get's my hobby robot monies. I'd rather buy fewer 3rd party figures at a higher cost with astounding QC(That I can truly enjoy AND show off) than more at a ever increasing cost with downward trends in quality and availability.

I'm going to go out after work today and just see what the three closest stores have (Target, Walnart, and Toys R Us). Not expecting anything but crap loads of yellow.

HA! QFT

First stop was Target. Lots of FoC figures, no Shockwave. They did have the giant Prime Bumblebees and Optimus primes. Those are blah to me. Toys R Us was next. One FoC Optimus and the rest were 11 Prime Bumblebees. I'm at Walmart now and nothing but 4 Prime Bumblebees and 8 different style movie Bumblebees. I'm considering buying a Movie Trilogy Prime for $21.00. The packaging is dented and banged up, but the truck is fine. Nah, I'm going to pass!!

Question: Do we REALLY NEED leader class sized Prime figures?

I'm going to go out after work today and just see what the three closest stores have (Target, Walnart, and Toys R Us). Not expecting anything but crap loads of yellow.

HA! QFT

First stop was Target. Lots of FoC figures, no Shockwave. They did have the giant Prime Bumblebees and Optimus primes. Those are blah to me. Toys R Us was next. One FoC Optimus and the rest were 11 Prime Bumblebees. I'm at Walmart now and nothing but 4 Prime Bumblebees and 8 different style movie Bumblebees. I'm considering buying a Movie Trilogy Prime for $21.00. The packaging is dented and banged up, but the truck is fine. Nah, I'm going to pass!!

That's gonna end up being a hot button question... there are a few board members (that I shall not name) who are almost millitantly adamant that Hasbro produce Leader class versions of every character....

Tell them Price Match Ross $12.99, and they will change the price to $12.99. Got Knockout for $12.99.

Typically price-matching is only supposed to work when the competitor has the same toys. Since Ross typically gets waves MUCH later than everyone else, I'm surprised that worked. I imagine if the Wal-Mart person checked on distribution numbers, it wouldn't have.

(TRU and Target are fair game)

Next I'm going to go to Fry's and see how much they are charging for them. And usually if its only a few bucks. the store wont check if your being truthful. Aafes doesn't they just take your word for it it.

I'm with you on this. This coupled with odd\limited placement of figures(Breakdown & Jet Vehicon being excellent examples) Hasbro is just running me off and making me rethink who get's my hobby robot monies. I'd rather buy fewer 3rd party figures at a higher cost with astounding QC(That I can truly enjoy AND show off) than more at a ever increasing cost with downward trends in quality and availability.

Takara has been getting more money from me over the years than Hasbro has. and I'm seriously thinking about just calling my Prime collection, the Arms Micron collection, since most of it is from Takara.

No we do not need any Leader class Prime figures, I'm skipping both of them. and Bumblebee needs to be tossed into an abyss

No we do not need any Leader class Prime figures, I'm skipping both of them. and Bumblebee needs to be tossed into an abyss

Hahahahaha!!!!! :agree I'm about to call it quits with Hasbro myself. They are seriously getting on my nerves.

Hahahahaha!!!!! :agree I'm about to call it quits with Hasbro myself. They are seriously getting on my nerves.

agree.gif to all of the above. Who's idea was it to resurrect BB for the 1st TF movie, Bay's or Hasbro's? I think that is were we can track the onslaught of BB's clogging the pegs. Of course if they went with someone else we'd be getting ungodly number of repaints of another character. The only way this will stop is if by the very slimmest chance that Hasbro actually LISTENS to us, but we all know that won't happen.

Resurrecting BB wasn't a bad idea. Treating him as the new TF mascot and printing him up like $1 bills was the bad idea.

Resurrecting BB wasn't a bad idea. Treating him as the new TF mascot and printing him up like $1 bills was the bad idea.

Very true, Bumblebee was fine during the first movie, then Hasbro just who red him to the point that he is more annoying then wanted.

On a side note was at Frys today and Prime figures are still $12.99. And the Prime Cyber verse play sets are clearanced at $13.00. And they are not selling so we have yet another Prime failure.

Archived