How do you feel about paying $40 extra for MP Optimus Trailer?

Shadowpanther

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not entirely sure just yet. It's a sweet chunk but bank accts are starting to look paltry anymore. We'll see if I jump at it when and if I see it and if I have the cash on hand.

I don't mind one bit, because this time they're leaving the mold alone and releasing it with everything MP-10 came with, for less than half the asking price. Before, I didn't think it was worth $250. But for $100? Hell yeah I'll take it! I even hope that MP-11 makes it over here with all of his accessories too. Coming with all the accessories for a more collector-oriented treat like this is NEVER a bad thing.

Jeez Shadowpanther, how cheap are you that don't like the fact that Hasbro is doing something right for once? Besides, spending $100 is a lot better than $250 for the whole MP Optimus Prime.

I would have rather paid $60 times Two for Two Hasbro's TRU MP-10 Optimus minus the trailer. Having to pay $40 for a useless trailer that does nothing but split in half just seems like a waste of money/plastic. Granted I can understand the trailer bumping up the $60 prime by $10. but bumping up the price by $40 is a 80% price increase.

I don't mind optimus toys with trailers. as long as the trailers do something useful like form armor bits or a suit of armor like the following: Rid super sized optimus,Armada,energon & cybertron Leader sized Optimus. DOTM Ultimate sized optimus.

As it stands,a optimus trailer that does nothing but splits in half. is considered a useless accessory piece to me.

I'd rather the trailer form a turret/command/communications/med bay center. I feel like the whole trailer into armor thing just decreases the overall quality of the figure. Namely that they make it suck because either they hurt articulation or just look plain terrible. Or both. Jetfire Optimus looked just PLANE terrible. Get it!?

Considering that Rodimus was by himself and cost $70. The trailer would only be about $30. Plus I don't mind paying a little more for the trailer

Jeez Shadowpanther, how cheap are you that don't like the fact that Hasbro is doing something right for once? Besides, spending $100 is a lot better than $250 for the whole MP Optimus Prime.

I would have rather paid $60 times Two for Two Hasbro's TRU MP-10 Optimus minus the trailer. Having to pay $40 for a useless trailer that does nothing but split in half just seems like a waste of money/plastic. Granted I can understand the trailer bumping up the $60 prime by $10. but bumping up the price by $40 is a 80% price increase.

I don't mind optimus toys with trailers. as long as the trailers do something useful like form armor bits or a suit of armor like the following: Rid super sized optimus,Armada,energon & cybertron Leader sized Optimus. DOTM Ultimate sized optimus.

As it stands,a optimus trailer that does nothing but splits in half. is considered a useless accessory piece to me.

Forming a mobile command center isn't useful? And Prime just doesn't look right without the trailer. I'm thrilled that Hasbro is doing something right and giving us complete Optimi again.

I bought the G3 trailer for Classics Prime, and it was more than $40, so I'm quite pleased at the cost of including the trailer this time. Like others have said, it's far better than the $250 Takara wants for the thng.

BUT HE'S SO GEE WUN ACCURATE WITH THE TRAILER!!!

I'd rather the trailer form a turret/command/communications/med bay center. I feel like the whole trailer into armor thing just decreases the overall quality of the figure. Namely that they make it suck because either they hurt articulation or just look plain terrible. Or both. Jetfire Optimus looked just PLANE terrible. Get it!?

Seriously.....Ultimate Optimus Prime ring a bell....?

Personally I don't mind the price of the trailer. I would get it for $100 I mean, if you think paying the extra money for the MP trailer is bad, try looking at the Walmart exclusive deluxe Optimus with his trailer. The Price is $20 more just for the trailer, he comes with no ( Mech-Tech ) weapons and literally, all the trailer does is open and close. -__-

Archived