Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

What no pics of him combined? I would like to see both robot a jet mode please. I have yet to see these guys yet.

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What no pics of him combined? I would like to see both robot a jet mode please. I have yet to see these guys yet.

 

I took a bunch of pictures of them when I got them, but forgot to take one of them combined in jet mode. :redface Here's what's left:

 

Picture170.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture175.jpg

 

Emerje

What no pics of him combined? I would like to see both robot a jet mode please. I have yet to see these guys yet.

 

I took a bunch of pictures of them when I got them, but forgot to take one of them combined in jet mode. :redface Here's what's left:

 

Picture170.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture175.jpg

 

Emerje

*Cracks whip* Whats the hold up post it already :P jk Thanks for the pics he doesnt look half bad cant wait to find em looks well worth $3.

Be careful of the sword handle. Mine already broke, but it's so tight that the hilt will literally hold itself onto the top of the handle.

hey everyone. Its been a LONG LONG time since I have posted on here....even though i've been quietly hiding in the shadows reading posts. I feel like its time to chime in again

 

I went to Big Lots today and picked up 2 WSTF knockoffs, Lio Convoy, The mini-devastator, and a Jp. Beast War Racoon (i know his name starts with an R and the original has a clock in his chest).

These figures are great but...

It dawned on me when I took the 2nd one of the packaging that these are from China. Is anyone else worried that these might contain lead-tainted paint?

I know were are collectors and not kids that might try to eat these, but the stuff still gets on our hands?

 

Any thoughts?

 

-Seeker

hey everyone. Its been a LONG LONG time since I have posted on here....even though i've been quietly hiding in the shadows reading posts. I feel like its time to chime in again

 

I went to Big Lots today and picked up 2 WSTF knockoffs, Lio Convoy, The mini-devastator, and a Jp. Beast War Racoon (i know his name starts with an R and the original has a clock in his chest).

These figures are great but...

It dawned on me when I took the 2nd one of the packaging that these are from China. Is anyone else worried that these might contain lead-tainted paint?

I know were are collectors and not kids that might try to eat these, but the stuff still gets on our hands?

 

Any thoughts?

 

-Seeker

dont stick it your mouth. :tftongue
hey everyone. Its been a LONG LONG time since I have posted on here....even though i've been quietly hiding in the shadows reading posts. I feel like its time to chime in again

 

I went to Big Lots today and picked up 2 WSTF knockoffs, Lio Convoy, The mini-devastator, and a Jp. Beast War Racoon (i know his name starts with an R and the original has a clock in his chest).

These figures are great but...

It dawned on me when I took the 2nd one of the packaging that these are from China. Is anyone else worried that these might contain lead-tainted paint?

I know were are collectors and not kids that might try to eat these, but the stuff still gets on our hands?

 

Any thoughts?

 

-Seeker

dont stick it your mouth. :tftongue

 

 

nice. :tfmad any other thoughs?

hey everyone. Its been a LONG LONG time since I have posted on here....even though i've been quietly hiding in the shadows reading posts. I feel like its time to chime in again

 

I went to Big Lots today and picked up 2 WSTF knockoffs, Lio Convoy, The mini-devastator, and a Jp. Beast War Racoon (i know his name starts with an R and the original has a clock in his chest).

These figures are great but...

It dawned on me when I took the 2nd one of the packaging that these are from China. Is anyone else worried that these might contain lead-tainted paint?

I know were are collectors and not kids that might try to eat these, but the stuff still gets on our hands?

 

Any thoughts?

 

-Seeker

dont stick it your mouth. :tftongue

 

 

nice. :tfmad any other thoughs?

 

Yeah. You have no worries, lead cannot be absorbed through the skin. Check this out:

2. Is a child who has played with these toys in immediate danger?

 

No. Lead paint and loose magnets are potentially serious dangers, but there's no need to panic if your child has been playing with a toy that's part of the recall.

 

Lead can't be inhaled or absorbed through the skin, so a child would have to chew the paint off a toy and eat a significant amount of it before getting sick. "That's not easy to do," says Dr. Michael Shannon, an emergency physician and the director of the lead poisoning treatment program at Children's Hospital Boston. "But the risk is not zero, and if parents do have a toy that contains lead, then they would want to remove it, so their child doesn't have that risk."

 

The rest of the article can be found here: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,...00.html?cnn=yes

 

So no worries.

 

Btw...the raccoon TF that you're talking about (the one with the clock in his chest) is Heinlad.

HEINLAD! thats was it...i dont know why i thought it started with an R!

 

Thanks for the article!

 

-seeker

HEINLAD! thats was it...i dont know why i thought it started with an R!

 

Thanks for the article!

 

-seeker

 

No problem. It's nice to be of assistance once in a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.