Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF KOs @ Retail Stores *MERGED*

Recommended Posts

I was looking for those too, but couldn't find them at this Big Lots and they had more bootlegs in one spot than I've ever seen. An entire half an aisle of just knockoff robots ranging from Transformers to Power Rangers, Even a couple Braves and a GodMars. Good stuff, I'm a sucker for the bright colors, brittle plastic, and cheap stickers.

 

Emerje

  • Replies 763
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Silverstreak looks great

The Silverstreak looks great

 

Uh, was that a joke? Silverstreak is real, I think he's just using it for reference. (n/t)

 

Emerje

Along with Robotmasters Star Saber w/ Victory Leo, they also have Road Rocket w/ Road Pig & Air Raid w/ Strafe from G2. Or were these Robot Masters also? I dunno...

Along with Robotmasters Star Saber w/ Victory Leo, they also have Road Rocket w/ Road Pig & Air Raid w/ Strafe from G2. Or were these Robot Masters also? I dunno...

I have yet to find them. Still lookin though.

Along with Robotmasters Star Saber w/ Victory Leo, they also have Road Rocket w/ Road Pig & Air Raid w/ Strafe from G2. Or were these Robot Masters also? I dunno...

 

They sure were!

 

The Victory Leo/Star Saber set has the Star Saber sticker from the RM release on the inside.

Yeah, I got the bikes too, couldn't really pass on them for only $3 a set. I'm thinking of giving them a G2 Soundwave and Jazz style repaint.

 

Emerje

were air raid and strafe robot masters though? I know they were in G2...and G2 and Robotmasters were the same thing wernt they? Ive seen G2 Dreadwind and smokescreen as Big Bomb and Smoke Sniper in Robot Masters in different colors. And I think I saw the bikes in Robot Master as well. Someone clear this up for me...

Those two molds didn't appear in those colors in Robot Masters or G2, they seem to be unique to the bootlegs unless there's some really limited version I don't know about (UK?) or a prototype that didn't happen (like G2 Soundwave and Jazz) that these are based on.

 

Oh, and it just hit me that what I was calling Road Pig for lack of a better name is actually called Double Face which makes perfect sense seeing as how he's painted to look like Armada Sideways.

 

Emerje

were air raid and strafe robot masters though? I know they were in G2...and G2 and Robotmasters were the same thing wernt they? Ive seen G2 Dreadwind and smokescreen as Big Bomb and Smoke Sniper in Robot Masters in different colors. And I think I saw the bikes in Robot Master as well. Someone clear this up for me...

 

They were but they had different names. R-Blade and Air Hunter. Sorry, can't find pics right now.... search for em tho.

http://tripredacus.net/toys/tf/tf2004jp.php

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.