New Transformer product names from Walmart computer system.

Scaleface

I wanna think that Grapple is a repaint of Cybertron Mudflap. Or a retool of Universe Inferno (which I seriously doubt).

Or more likely, a repaint of TF1 Longarm.

I hope it's a Cyb Muflap repaint, I've been wanting the yellow repaint of that mold to use as Grapple for a while now. If they do repaint it, I hope they make it a more correct orange-ish yellow.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is this twin boom though... it puzzles me... I was thinking it was perhaps dirge + thundercracker "since both are blue super sonic jets", but I dunno anymore...especially since dirge is being sold by himself... Mabey its Thundercracker + Sunstorm? Thunder + Storm = Thunder boom?

Yeah, I had read this earlier this week. Still got love for ATT even though its pretty oldschool. PCC cannot make me want them enough, Rallybots? Awesome. Also, Stealth Force Hound is a must buy. Loved it since Toy Fair.

GREAT news TFans! Thank you for the pic links, too!

We're all aware that repaints will be a part of these waves.

But the question remains: Which molds will take these names?

And we've also seen brand new molds, too.

Who would have thought we would ever see a new Voyager Seaspray?

Keep the news coming. I want to see these new figs:

Steelshot, Windburn, Darkstream, Lugnut, Graple and Strafe

And the Stunticons / Protectobots, too.

ANyone else thinking Hasbro will replace Universe Inferno's water cannon with a crane and call it Grappel?

As for Seaspary, anyone thinking they will repaint it darker and make it as Decepticon as "Transformers" Shortround or Storm Surge?

Might get the big BB, but I see there's no new Leaders in the line. WHY does hasbro have to wait until AUGUST to release Leader Hellscream?

ANyone else thinking Hasbro will replace Universe Inferno's water cannon with a crane and call it Grappel?

As for Seaspary, anyone thinking they will repaint it darker and make it as Decepticon as "Transformers" Shortround or Storm Surge?

That's what I thought they would do ever since Inferno was released. Later on, I decided that it wouldn't work in the same way it did for G1 Inferno and Grapple. Universe Inferno very much a fire truck, whereas the G1 toy was a little more open to interpretation.

Archived