Toy Fair 2010 - Official Images of Transformers Toys Shown at Hasbro!

Peter_Van

As I look at more pics of the PC Combiner line, I'm excited to tinker with them 'cuz event the 2pack figure and be combined with the drones. Sure, the legend size drones not Tfing is disappointing, but having other figure being able to combine with them also gets me excited about the possibilities.

Honestly though, I think they 'stole' the idea from the Machine robo series toys that have a main guy and 4 drones per set.

but at least their drones transformed into robot mode, too. ;)

Anyways, ASM has video of how the limbs work, once you see that, you'd understand why they don't have robot modes.

Edit: w/video

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the auto-transforming limbs are neat.. but they really defeat the whole concept of "Transformers" for me. I want to be the one doing the transforming, i don't want to just plug a peg into a whole and wha-la..

i still can't believe we still can't get a decent true combiner. after all of the complaining about the movie movie devastator figure, they go ahead and pull, almost, the exact same thing.

oh.. and it'd be nice if the combaticons, the aerialbots.. and so on actually looked like the combaticons and aerialbots.. if that were the case, i'd definitely consider buying them, but i can't get behind this crap. maybe if they go on clearance i'll pick up a set, but i doubt they will.

wow where do i begin.

HA Jazz: oh god, do want. i would prefer a G! HA Jazz, or hell, a deluxe G1 Jazz would be awesome. maybe we'll see that down the line when the Generations line picks up momentum

Deluxe 'bee: i really hate all the bumblebees floating around, but i have a couple deluxes that i display with my classics as Auto-combatants, so the variations in weapon setups would make for a neat team. same goes for that new dlx 'swipe.

Deluxe Ironhide: meh, not really excited about him, but that may change when i see him in hand, and depending on if i decide to buy ratchet. not planning on buying him at this time, but if i get ratchet i wont be able to resist!

Leaders : Screamer, bought. prime, meh, already got the first rotf prime and if i were to get any others it would be buster, but im not importing

Driftu-chan! : so bought, stashed away $12 already for him

Generations: like everyone else i am looking forward to this line, straxus and that missile guy look awesome, i have high hopes for this line!

WFC: signed sealed delivered, theyre mine. might skip on megs tho, he looks a bit wonky.

the rest of them, hubcap, that awesome chopper bike, seaspray, dirge, (hell, im even looking forward to that long haul repaint!) all bought. sdcc blaster, meh, im gonna opt for the device label.

Power Core Combiners...

i have an issue with them. im dissapointed by the whole automorph thing, as said before by pretty much everyone else, i would prefer alt modes and poseability over gimmicks. i dont really like the translucent plastic of the little minicon guys, they look too magical or supernatural to me. i like to have some sort of logical explanation for things (despite the fact that im 28 and i collect toys meant for kids). anyhow, if i read some good reviews ill check some out, they were said to be scout class so they might be cheap enough for a roll of the dice.

anyway, great coverage TFormers staff!

god that was long, sorry!

Archived