Toy Fair 2010 - Official Images of Transformers Toys Shown at Hasbro!

Peter_Van

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drift, Darkmount, Dirge, Buster Optimus Prime. G1 Movie Ravage? so he is going to be released over here?

Don't kjnow about PCC Superion, but definitely digging PCC Bruticus (probably the only one I will get)

War For Cybertron definitely getting all of them.

Definitely getting MP Grimlock

Still have my vintage Blaster so not going to worry about the SDCC

Digging the repainted ROTF Dirge

Leader Starscream is a definite

Black and Green Ratchet? Intersting might get him

Seaspray is still up in the Air

Looking forward also to all the scouts

So Universe 3.0 is going to be called Generations? And only Deluxe figures?

Wow....Power Core Combiners aren't looking that good....don't think I'll be picking up any of them :tfsad

Gotta say the movie line impresses me yet again, HA Jazz is simply amazing and a bit of a surprise too, I was expecting Ironhide to be a HA figure with Lennox. Not to mention the fact that Jazz's weapon turns into a bike for Lennox is just icing on the already awesome cake. He's a definate buy for me and probably the figure people will want to steal before they leave the fair.

Gotta say that the biggest disappointment of the fair has to be Elita-One, I was expecting a new mold that would at least remotely look like the character in ROTF, but turns out she's just a Chromia repaint.....WHY HASBRO WHY!.

Still even with Elite-1 and the Power Core Combiners I will say I am impressed with the Fairs new reveals, HA Jazz alone made my day and Deluxe Ironhide, Cyber blade Bumblee, and Insecticon are just little extras that make me look forward to the year even more....Oh that and MP Grimlock.......MASTERPIECE GRIMLOCK IS A TRU EXCLUSIVE.....Oh god.....MP Grimlock is a TRU exclusive.... :tfsad

I am holding out hope that the Elita-1 figure shown was a goof and they accidentally showed us a demo version of Chromia instead. The fact that the figure looks to be unpainted is the thing that is making me question if that is truly Elita.

Cross your fingers.

Stick to the movie, stick to the movie, stick to the movie... Who am I kidding?! these figures look incredible! But, I am the kind of collector who likes a long, complex, transformation. But I still think combiners are the best!

I must say...like what I see, BUT...I wish they'd knock off the translucent malarky. Those Mini-cons are ruined as far as I'm concerned. I'm trying not to be a Mr. Negative in regards to commenting on silly plastic toys, but the whole mostly-translucent-figures treatment for the Mini-cons just looks tacky. On the bright side: I'm sure the molds'll get re-used again, so hopefully these guys will be opaque next round!

Deluxe BB and Ironhide look good.

WFC figures are interesting but...

Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumblebee? I want my Starscream dammit! SS's popularity could fly circles around BB!

Archived