Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First pic of War For Cybertron Optimus toy.

Recommended Posts

Hmm...Lets hope they don't Bay with it, I hope the story will losely follow the 1984 cartoon storyline when they were still on Cybertron to the poin where they have to leave and go to earth.lolicon[1].gif

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yeah, hasbro has 3 lines at once. Last time it was classics, animated, and movie. So I guess in this year it will be classics, movie, and video game lines.

 

I really think Classics and the video game will be the same line. We've already seen PowerCore Combiners in package so that would make for 4 lines at once. Whatever the case may be, Toy Fair is only a few weeks away, things should be a clearer then.

 

Emerje

Ok, i got's lots ta say....

 

 

1: It actually looks good. Yea its not finished but that means it will look even better once it is completed.

 

2: I think (IMO) that the new toy lines with go this way. WFC will be pre-earth, PC will be first contact (possibly), animated and movie will phase out and Universe will stay.

 

3: I still think we will see a whole retelling in the next several toylines, games and shows of how TF's began and where they are going. Which I think will be great.

 

 

Now back on subject. This figure does look nice. Hopefully it represents a beter constructed TF. Some of the ones we have seen recently just look stupid... (I'm Looking at you RotF Arcee... you suk.) I kinda like the wheel difference it gives it a sorta archaic rough touch, which i think is good for a pre-earth TF. it shows that there functionality is about cybertron and the terain of cybertron not earth.

 

Any ways. WFC will have a limited production run for the most part. I'm thinking about 20 figures or so with however many repaints they do. After that the toys will focus on the new series. which will most likely be related to the PC stuff. but only time will tell.

Hmm...Lets hope they don't Bay with it, I hope the story will losely follow the 1984 cartoon storyline when they were still on Cybertron to the poin where they have to leave and go to earth.lolicon[1].gif

 

The whole 5-10 minutes? No I think this is more War Within based than G1 cartoon based, and I personally really like that. Although to be fair to allot of the newer fans that were brought in by the movies I suppose I should explain that War Within was a comic series that explored the time between the death of Sentinel Prime, and it was supposed to go up through them leaving Cybertron for earth. However the story got cut short due to Dreamwave comics going belly up. Though I was really hoping that IDW would finish the third chapter of War Within but unfortunately they didn't. They did give us Megatron's Origin which chronicles the rise of Megatron from humble miner to gladiator to a global tyranical threat.

You can only get the figure w/ trailer by purchasing the Limited Collector's Cybertron Edition of the game which retails for $150..... nnnnnot

You can only get the figure w/ trailer by purchasing the Limited Collector's Cybertron Edition of the game which retails for $150..... nnnnnot

 

:rofl Yeah and all of the pre orders have been bought :rofl That would be a horrible joke to play on wouldn't it?

Don't forget the limited edition "Roller" that is TRU exclusive for the first 1 persons that preorder on a sunday at 0830am....

 

 

Actually, i would be really upset if they didn't have a figure as a pre-order bonus. they will have a different figure for each store that takes pre-orders though. That would end up costing us a lot but making them a lot of $$$.

does anyone have a pic of the original prototype from a while back?

 

20091002__scaled_500.jpg

 

Its the hood scoop thats missing! I dont see how that would fold up into an axe or any other type of accessory but maybe its just a panel that was not with the colored proto. It even looks like there is a clip where the hood scoop should be.

 

Just a guess it might be his shield.

 

God I hope not. I hate it when important parts come off for transformation, especially when they try to cover for said engineering flaw by calling it a shield and pretending it's supposed to be that way.

Yeah like Voyaget Animated Prime's "trailer" turning into an ax :P

 

Honestly, I just wanna see the robot. I think I only have 1 or 2 Prime's that I keep in alt anyway, so the robot is gonna be the selling point here.

:agree

 

The majority of my TF's are in robot mode. If I wanted to display something as a car, plane ect... I'd buy a model plane, so the robot mode look is more important to me.

 

That's why I don't mind the classics 2 pack Prime so much, or Hybrid convoy HTS-02

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.