First pic of War For Cybertron Optimus toy.

BLACKOUT34

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone have a pic of the original prototype from a while back?

20091002__scaled_500.jpg

Its the hood scoop thats missing! I dont see how that would fold up into an axe or any other type of accessory but maybe its just a panel that was not with the colored proto. It even looks like there is a clip where the hood scoop should be.

does anyone have a pic of the original prototype from a while back?

20091002__scaled_500.jpg

Its the hood scoop thats missing! I dont see how that would fold up into an axe or any other type of accessory but maybe its just a panel that was not with the colored proto. It even looks like there is a clip where the hood scoop should be.

Just a guess it might be his shield.

Same old picture as before. Very War Within. Could just be a deluxe sized and very similar to the Titanium War Within Optimus.

If the rest of the figures in the WFC line are the same size class and we get nothing larger it would be a definite waste. Just a redux of the Titanium War Within figures.

I hope there are DLC characters, cause looking at the early rumored lineups for both factions in the game says it would only be 5 characters at the start.

And I seriously doubt will see anything as big as a Supreme sized figure, like Omega from this line.

Agreed. I'd hope this like wouldn't go over Voyager size. Hasbro constantly says that working in the Deluxe Voyager scale is their prefrence. No need to go all out for a game (or even most series) a fun figure at a reasonable price would be just fine for me.

Havent bought and kept a Supreme since Cybertron anyway.

I dont like the colors too plastic looking I like darker deeper colors more metal looking like in the game shots

Same old picture as before. Very War Within. Could just be a deluxe sized and very similar to the Titanium War Within Optimus.

If the rest of the figures in the WFC line are the same size class and we get nothing larger it would be a definite waste. Just a redux of the Titanium War Within figures.

I hope there are DLC characters, cause looking at the early rumored lineups for both factions in the game says it would only be 5 characters at the start.

And I seriously doubt will see anything as big as a Supreme sized figure, like Omega from this line.

I agree the only supreme class figure I ever bought was primus and since then I haven't bought anything larger then voyager class one reason is space, but the biggest is price their just too expensive.

My cut off is Leader.

I tried Ultimate BB from the movie, the gimmicks where cool, but the robot looked like ass, so I sold it.

Animated Supreme Prime was never even considered, however I would like the axe.

Movie Devistator is a joke that doesn't appeal to me.

Until they step it the hell up, Leader is my cut off.

To be honest I wouldn't mind them all being deluxe class w/ maybe the leaders/ larger characters being voyager (mainly for display space reasons). If they make Omega Supreme then he would need to be a supreme class. As for the paint jobs keep in mind this is just a test shot so it is very possible that a darker grittier paint job is planned.

Archived