Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

Very true! I'll be surfing the 4 TRU's in my 'local' area the weekend after next(end of the month), if you don't have one by then(and if they have any), let me know and we'll see if we can manage something.

I keep meaning to get the Evac figure but then something else will be on the peg I want more. I might as well since I pretty much have the rest of that series minus the playsets(It just happened, I have no idea how...). Luckily they are selling the figs that were exclusive to them now as singles.

All this talk about Dreadwing has me remembering a major problem with him. The feet. Mine has 2 right feet and has a hard time standing because of it, from what I have been hearing, it's a common problem. Some people it's 2 lefts or vice versa. An easy way to tell is if the foot doesn't sit flush with the surface he is standing on. The feet have been molded at a slant for the wide legged stance. So owners beware: Check 'yo feets!

I am trying to figure out, do you mean the feet or the lower leg? The feet look like they are the same part.

All this talk about Dreadwing has me remembering a major problem with him. The feet. Mine has 2 right feet and has a hard time standing because of it, from what I have been hearing, it's a common problem. Some people it's 2 lefts or vice versa. An easy way to tell is if the foot doesn't sit flush with the surface he is standing on. The feet have been molded at a slant for the wide legged stance. So owners beware: Check 'yo feets!

I am trying to figure out, do you mean the feet or the lower leg? The feet look like they are the same part.

The feet. If both of your feet look/are identical, they are the same. The right and left foot shouldn't look the same. Now to figure out which one is the correct one. There is a slant molded in for the wide legged stance. Stand him up straight and take a good look at the angle the feet touch the surface, the one facing the wrong direction is the mismatch.

There is nothing wrong with Dreadwing's feet, they are suppose to be identical. as they are generic. mine his feet are exactly the same and he has no problems with standing, I would check for extra plastic. and if he is Transformed properly.

If there is a problem it is in the legs not the feet.

And just received SG Drift in the mail, I have decided to rename him Lightspeed after the Technobot as that is who he reminds me of. his long sword is definitely better than the original one that came with Generations Drift. Which has led me to think they used a better plastic for it

Mine has no issue and they are the same no difference between them and have had no problem getting him to stand straight.

There is nothing wrong with Dreadwing's feet, they are suppose to be identical. as they are generic. mine his feet are exactly the same and he has no problems with standing, I would check for extra plastic. and if he is Transformed properly.

If there is a problem it is in the legs not the feet.

And just received SG Drift in the mail, I have decided to rename him Lightspeed after the Technobot as that is who he reminds me of. his long sword is definitely better than the original one that came with Generations Drift. Which has led me to think they used a better plastic for it

Oh no, there is. Yours are mismatched as well. This problem is widespread, NOT just mine. It's not a mistransformation (not sure how that is even possible) or mold flash. Not my first rodeo bub. It is very subtle but, the feet are supposed to be different

@ Sparkless & Fatherdeth

Thanks for the assist guys.