Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sami's Transformers Collection

Recommended Posts

I've never seen so many different Optimus Prime figures in my entire life. Wow.....just wow Sami

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wait--and you can now add THIS GUY to that collection!! :D

 

0526000755.jpg

 

 

Now I need to find a spare Powermaster Prime cab to switch out to have smaller orange Prime displayed too..Anyone have a spare one to sell or trade?

0526001122.jpg

Just the beat up old trailer part Sami

  • 4 weeks later...

Been a little while since I've been able to get anything...but now gearing up again for a bit more..

 

Shadow Warriors Rumble and Frenzy 2 pack. Alternity Skywarp and Starscream (really awesome btw) and Animated Blackout..Fun stuff all around.

 

 

 

0618000936.jpg

 

0622000946.jpg

 

 

ahh, I HAD those two Alternity ordered but canceled since I had too many things coming in. Do yo uplan on opening them? Just wondering if I should bite the bullet and get at least one of the two.

 

Also, I noticed that the paint app quality on the repaints of PE-01 are way better than my origional shawdow command one.

Definitely get them--Definitely open them..They're just fun!

 

The 3 Wise Men came to visit me today..We small chatted some..

 

0624001019.jpg

 

(anyone have a LEFT small weapon/head piece for hosehead?)

 

I also got another Spinister to replace mine that had a broken propeller..But, the guy sent me one that it too, was broken..Ugh.

 

Oh, and not shown, WFC Xbox version..But no free player for some reason...Oh well.

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

I guess you could say..Today was a good day.

0706000819.jpg

I got a MINT G1 Misfire, with instructions, insert books, and UNUSED sticker sheet!! all for 66$!

0706000835.jpg

And THEN I got in a MISB G1 Override!! 25 years he's been sitting in there..It was almost impossible to find a decent one of this guy loose with good chrome and stickers..so, started from scratch and just got him still in his package..And then 5 minutes later..

0706000910.jpg

Override had been freed and Misfire finally got decals!!

 

Today I also got in my Repo stickers for Omega Supreme, Rumble and Frenzy, Punch/Counter Punch and Nightbeat! And I just won on Ebay a 100% complete Horri-Bull and Doublecross!!

 

Oh, and this weekend I found all the new stuff..

0703001507.jpg

0703001508.jpg

Legends Optimus Prime and Rampage. Activators Prime, Megs, and Bee.. a new Cyberbot Prime, and Deluxe class Ironhide and Battle Blade Bumblebee..They had the jet and Ravage repaint as well..But I think I'm done paying full price for movie repaints, and then they also had all the new stuff, like the combiners and huffer etc..But I have no desire for that stuff, so, saving money. All in all, it was a good day.

0712000649a.jpg

 

Found a new Leader Prime and SeaSpray..I'll wait to open them one day..

 

0712000907.jpg

 

Then I came into work today to find my TFCC Exclusive Punch-Counter Punch waiting for me, as well as a 100% complete Horri-Bull, and Doublecross..And better still--

 

 

 

JUST WON A 100% COMPLETE SLUGSLINGER WITH PAPERWORK, TECHCARD, HIS GUN ETC--ALL FOR 57$ Because the guy spelled the name wrong and it wasn't listed properly!! YAY!!

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.