Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sami's Transformers Collection

Recommended Posts

it's one of the powermaster things for Doubledealer. I don't really have use for him, so, if you want..

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolz, if youll accept "thanks" as payment...

 

Im kind of in the doghouse atm for spending money on toys. Still looking for a motorcycle tho lol.

0412001015.jpg

 

Got in a 100% compelte Overbite to add to my Piranacons..And a Snaptrap gun too--And a set of guns for Tentakill to complete him as well. Got a Dreadwing figure--no accessories, yet, and a Highbrow headmaster from a member on here, and another junker one to switch out the broken propellors--now I just need his guns! And one extra Hun-Grrr rifle to add to the army--Today was a good day :)

 

 

0414000827.jpg

 

Got in a sorta complete Piranacon..I guess I should have looked a bit harder..Now I need TWO complete Nautilators..blah :/ And another Skalor fin, overbite arms. But all in all, not bad for 150.

 

 

0419000927.jpg

 

Working my way towards the completed smaller version bots for Abominus and Piranacon, I got yet another Snaptrap, this time with chest shield, and a complete Blot, and a complete Rippersnapper, as well as the back gun for Sinnertwin, now I just need the actual bot for him to complete as I already have his small gun..And got a Pointblank spoiler to complete him all up as well. Oh, and got both of Skalor's guns to complete his minibot version. Still need to ENTIRE Nautilators..damn.

 

 

 

Then after a disappointing trip yesterday to a few antinque places hoping to find TF's, ( I found some, but nothing I didn't already have really..) I hit some local stores again and just picked up the new Kmart Starscream and the TF RPM cars, for Starscream and repaint Ironhide, and then Rollbar and repaint Sideways.

 

0418001758.jpg

 

 

0421001059.jpg

 

Todays haul...

 

G1 Windsweeper all sorts of minty with backboard. A 2nd Ruckus in better condition with all stickers and working guns with backboard too..A Darkwing to go with Dreadwing. Sizzle still works and has engine. A G1 Beastbox without weapons..And some Decepticon guy I have no idea who that is though..Anyone know?

 

 

 

Also got in junk wis/trade/sell fodder a Powermaster Prime trailer, a G1 Quake (figure only) so, if anyone wants any of these below...feel free to let me know.

 

0421001147.jpg

 

 

I replied in the Haul thread but here it is again.

 

Im pretty sure thats Quake, a G1 Targetmaster. He came with two partners Tiptop and Heater.

 

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/File:G1Quake.jpg

I wish my Darkwing and Dreadwind hadn't gotten lost with the rest of my old toys. They were among my favorites.

yeah, i just had to order new stickers and their weapons etc..I'll get their powermaster bots at another time.

Didn't get to go to the Toy Expo :/--But on a plus note, I did get notice from my Landlord that they've sold our place and the new landlords will be taking mine..So now I have one month to find a new location to last another year or so before Shawn and I can get a place..Fun, wow..and joy.

 

 

 

0426000838.jpg

 

 

 

Got Darkwing guns, a complete Targetmaster Triggerhappy, and another Skalor to replace the lesser quality one I got in my piranacon set..

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.