Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sami's Transformers Collection

Recommended Posts

If could collect TF stuff as much as Sami does it would be like a never ending euphoria.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's a bad habit you really shouldn't get into...trust me.

 

0311000844.jpg

 

Thanks SOOOO MUCH UltraConvoy--these guys look fantastic!! And yay for more Gen-1 Goodness!!

0312000858.jpg

Got some fun stuff in today..Finally starting to expand upon my G1 line up..What was once tacky to me now seems pretty cool and fun for some reason..Can't wait for Roadblock, Hardhead, Crosshairs and Pointblank! Now I want more Targetmasters, Headmasters and Powermasters!

 

Oh, and Keith just looked like a really interesting kinda movie...we shall see :)

 

 

Prepare to be disappointed.

 

and thanks for the help finding Skystalker. I got 2 now :D

0312000858.jpg

Got some fun stuff in today..Finally starting to expand upon my G1 line up..What was once tacky to me now seems pretty cool and fun for some reason..Can't wait for Roadblock, Hardhead, Crosshairs and Pointblank! Now I want more Targetmasters, Headmasters and Powermasters!

 

Oh, and Keith just looked like a really interesting kinda movie...we shall see :)

 

 

 

I've lately been getting into the headmaster scene myself. Love my G1 Mindwipe and one that i'm REALLY wanting is Squeezeplay!

I love those G1 monsters, what can i say. Need me a Skullcruncher too! build up my decepticons. Also.....get yourself a Doubledealer!! one of the best TF's ever engineered. G1 amazingness right there!

Trouble is...............THEY'RE VERY EXPENSIVE!!! it looks like that isn't a problem for you though. ;)

Yeah..I'm loving the G1 goofiness here..I mean, people give Prime crap for being a block and what not, but most of these guys just stand erect and that's about it..it's great!!

 

Keeping with the expanded Gen-1 theme, I got in 4 new packages today. One had a Crosshairs and Pointblank..Incomplete, and in need of some love. Next a G1 Fizzle all stickers and everything very nice and clean, still works. Then I got a Sureshot, and he's in GREAT condition and complete--I won't even have to replace his stickers! And finally, the Grand Poobah of them all today--G-1 Roadbuster..almost 98% complete..Just missing the pointless antenna, and the 4 other little missles..Now, interesting enough, this guy runs about 100-150$ on ebay, I got him for 125 shipped..and they gave me 2 of him. With various extra parts enough to almost have 2 complete figures!! Excellent :)

 

0315000938.jpg

0315000950.jpg

 

This version of Roadblock is available if anyone wants him, as is Crosshairs..Not looking for much btw, just message me if interested. I don't really need 2. If not, off to ebay they go.

0315000954.jpg

 

 

Any offers on that Roadbuster? I wouldn't mind picking that up! :D

Quite the variety this weekend!! First, and most important being New Moon!! <3 <3 <3

 

0320002014.jpg

 

Got in a G1 Venom and Barrage--these guys were MINT untouched, not even stickers applied--until I applied them. Now just waiting on the other 2 deluxe insecticons..3 reprolabels for my latest Gen-1 guys to get all nice and spiffy. For the ROTF movie stuff, found the new TRU 3 pack and walmarts had the last 2 legends I needed. Also found the Boondock Saints figure--they only had the one though, now I need to find his brother!!

 

0320002359.jpg

 

All my latest G1 haulage of this last week..

 

 

I have no idea why I hated these guys so much for so long..Now that I have them, and see how cheesy they are..I just want more! So I got more..

 

0322001040.jpg

 

Got a replacement Crosshairs with better stickers. And a G1 Guzzle that just needs a clean up job and he'll be good to go as well.

 

Does anyone know anyone on any boards who can print custom stickers? I've tried Reprolabels but they've never answered..I can design them, I just can't print anything decent like?

 

And if anyone wants a Crosshairs, in really nice/clean condition with no stickers applied, do let me know :)

 

 

0324000903.jpg

 

Keeping up with mostly G1 hauls (and of course anything new Prime I can find..)

 

A mostly complete Abominus..I just need the head, Hun-Grrr gun, Sinnertwin and all his bits, and a Blot small rifle--if anyone has any of those and wants to sell, by all means please let me know!

 

Also found this Armada Prime candy spinner thing--Having never seen it before, I had to own it. Sweet!

 

And a G1 Quake..has both the targetmaster rifles, but not his turret gun..If anyone has that as well, by all means feel free to sell it to me!!

 

Still waiting on my damned Headmaster Hardhead...Blah.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.