Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sami's Transformers Collection

Recommended Posts

No barrel for Shockwave?

 

I never realized how much bigger Shockwave was than Megs.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh i have it..it's just in my box of parts. I don't think it goes on him in bot mode?

Tis' my favorite time of year--the Burfday season!!

 

0513000935.jpg

 

Got in a Hubcap in that I forgot I bought on Ebay..so much so that I bought a 2nd one last night (ugh--anyone want a Hubcap? lol) And today I got in the Takara Bumblebee, and then the Jetfire/Buster Prime Takara 2 packs too!! Yay!

 

 

Wow, Animated Bumblebee looks really nice in that shiny yellow. And another prime for the collection too :thumb

Yeah, I have no real interest in the Jetfire--But I think I'll finally attempt to combine him with a Prime now for display.

The Jetfire/Prime combo's very lacking. Once you put them together it kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth if you know what I mean?

Wow, Animated Bumblebee looks really nice in that shiny yellow. And another prime for the collection too :thumb

 

Is it the paint? There's definitely something nicer about that BB but I couldn't put my finger on it.

yeah, actually the gold really does work ok with him..I just always kinda like when a company will go a bit extra for the value, where as Hasbro usually takes the cheapest way possible.

I will take that extra Hubcap off your hands (if you use paypal). He is one of my favorite background characters.

Someone just took him tonight Breaker, sorry.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.