Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sami's Transformers Collection

Recommended Posts

So, last week/weekend was rather fun, and particularly nice when it comes to hauls..

 

Originally wasn't planning on it, but since Shawn was able to get a Govt. vehicle, we decided to take advantage of it and went on up to Toronto for the morning..Unfortunately we couldn't stay more than an hour. But we were able to do enough damage :) My husband--(how weird is that huh?) isn't into TFs or anything..but he is good at dealing down prices. I'm more the type to just pay and get it..we work well together.

 

 

 

Got there probably around 1030 or so. Parked over at Tim Hortons to avoid the parking fees. Walked right in. I had this asian guy sniff me. Creepy. And then I saw this gorgeous girl with some amazing scarification work done on her back--I'd never seen any done in real life, so it was cool to see. She was nice. But yeah, so, we went in to shop. Shawn got the Optimus Prime/Gi Joe statue bit for only 40$!! It's #001!! I've never been able to find it, so that was pretty cool. Then he got the Unicron statue with Rodimus, Arcee and Daniel as well for 40$ it had some cracking, but nothing that superglue couldn't fix and now it's mint! I found one of those plush Optimus Prime keychain bits you see on KOtoys.com, I got just a Prime..Was gonna get a Nemesis Prime, but, nah. It's stupid, but it's a Prime.

 

Oh, and Venksta's custom set arrived saturday--I even got the Luckydraw Red version of the gun--Really great set--thanks so much Venksta!! I will definitely continue buying your work!

 

0719000844.jpg

 

0717001837.jpg

 

Now for the good stuff..

 

How about a mint/complete Punch/Counter-Punch to go with my TFCC version..

 

Another Override so I can put the first one back in box. He's pretty mint too!

 

Complete Getaway..Slight yellowing, but at least it's even, so it doesn't stand out too bad..stickers are ok too.

 

Mint/Complete Doublecrss, sparks work great, stickers mint!

 

Complete Repugnus. Awesomely stupid figure..But no stickers.

 

Complete Grotuseque--Nice, but needs new stickers.

 

Mint/Complete Siren..that guy wasn't much for dealing but I got him to come down some.

 

And he goes nicely with my Mint/Complete Nightbeat. I think that's his name.

 

 

 

Now for the Decepticons..I'll just say that each one is mint, complete..and really cool.

 

Headmaster Weirdwolf

 

Headmaster Skullcruncher

 

Headmaster Mindwipe

 

Headmaster Horri-Bull (replaces the broken one I just got off Ebay) with instructions

 

Headmaster Fangry (boy is he just silly.)

 

Headmaster Apeface (just so minty right there!)

 

Headmaster Snapdragon (had to repro his stickers-now minty too)

 

Headmaster Squeezeplay (almost forgot to get him :/)

 

Targetmaster Misfire

 

Targetmaster Slugslinger with tech card and instructions

 

MINT Menasor--no little guy weapons but full bot. Not KO.

 

Mint G1 Rumble/Frenzy..Chrome is kinda ok, but figres are NICE!

 

0719000900.jpg

 

 

 

The best thing about all this was..It now COMPLETES my G1 Decepticon collection of everything up until Pretenders..cause those are just stupid. Now I just need Brainstorm, Quickswitch and that Raindance and Slamdance or whatever for the Autobot tape combiners, and I'm all done there too!! yay :D

 

 

 

Then I come into work this morning to find this guy here waiting for me..

 

0719000843.jpg

 

I still can't find the red/blue version..if anyone has one I'm willing to pay!! Anyways..Yeah..good times.

 

Chansformer..I think I saw you. I was at this table with all the G1 stuff and the guy was asking you (I think he said the name Chans) to get a Fort-Max piece white for him..He had this dumb girl at the table with him who was just..useless. You guys need eye candy at a toy convention? Anyways, thought I heard the name Chans..

 

Met Mark Ryan..Shawn kinda made an ass out of himself by speaking too loudly that Bumblebee didn't talk, so how could he voice him..He's military, you have to keep them on a leash. Good times good times :) But you guys really need to stop with all that awful traffic coming into and away from that city..It's just never any fun.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Oh, and Vangelus's custom set arrived saturday--I even got the Luckydraw Red version of the gun--Really great set--thanks so much Vang!! I will definitely continue buying your work!

 

 

 

Good to see the kit arrived. Didn't know Vangelus stole my work. :tflaugh

As always, I am super jealous of your latest haul Sami. What do you plan on collecting once all your G1 is complete? Well besides new stuff obviously. I myself would like to obtain some Transformers Victory toys. The Anime is OK but I NEED Victory Saber!

Never seen that MP balck Prime before, or is it the normal MP-01B?

 

Never seen that MP black Prime before, or is it just the MP-01B?

Never seen that MP balck Prime before, or is it the normal MP-01B?

 

Never seen that MP black Prime before, or is it just the MP-01B?

It's the iGear shrunk down version.

 

and count me in on being jealous of the haul. It's a nice one. :lol

Opps--Sorry Venksta lol Your items were just as good as Vangelus..lol

  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, some recent purchases here..Starting off, and most importantly, a complete G1 Brainstorm, and he has now been restickered with some excellent Reprolabels that I got back at LamerCon.

 

0729001030.jpg

 

Now, movie stuff and Generations etc..

 

0725001735.jpg

 

0725001738.jpg

 

0731001836.jpg

 

 

 

And then lastly, I found this Korean Prime on ebay..I way over paid for it for what it was..I was hoping for something more like the G2 Prime they put out that was all white and green and red and gold etc..And this one fits in that..but, just not as well. It's still diecast metal, chrome, stickers and plastic etc..it's nicely made..But, with a very cheap trailer etc..And it comes with one Powermaster gun, and the other gun is from the God Ginari shoulder gun. Again, it'll go in the collection, but now kinda wish I got it for about 50$ cheaper or so..

 

0802000755.jpg

 

0802000759.jpg

 

 

Hey, I have that K.O Prime also. Got it at BotCon 01-02 (somewhere around there). Same box and stuff, but mine isn't as multi colored and the stacks are a little melted. Weird, I haven't seen one since.

Yeah, the guy said it was pretty rare..I don't know that it was 70$ rare though..oh well. He has a new home now.

Wow 70? I think mine was about 10, but that was some time ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.