"Endgame" Discussion Thread

Blitz-Wing

Moremoremore! I hate two parters. Now I have to wait like a week to see the next episode!

I liked it. The build up it presented with Optimus and the Magnus Hammer (along with the nifty jetpacks, which! looked a fair bit like a Valkyrie's booster packs at the start) is pretty cool and I hope something physically happens to Optimus when he uses it fully.

I wasn't too keen on the "Lugnut take that [vital piece of information] and put it on the [vital piece of information]". It was just done badly.

If Animated is going out, I really hope it goes out with a BANG!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I liked the appearance of the seekers and whatnot as a cameo, but I think if they were going to give them more airtime in this season, they should have done something to give them their own character and voice. And maybe kill off all but a few so there was a real seeker team for Starscream to lead. I hate Skywarp being a sissy, Thundercracker being a suck up, or whatever. The "Team Char" thing seemed to be just a cameo thing too. Almost pointless aside from fan service.

I'm just glad they are finally going to make Optimus a badass; a fighter. I've always had a problem with what a wuss he's been in Animated.

i don't know if this is the final episode i guarantee it isn't the final episode, hasbro has NEVER droped a TF show

before execpt for G2 but i don't think they will do it

They dropped G1 (both the comics and cartoon were cancelled and endings hastily written).

They also dropped Beast Wars (which is why the latter half of Season 3 feels so rushed - because it was!)

It's got nothing to do with the popularity of the show but with what Hasbro wants to do with the toy line. Remember that the shows, comics etc. are fundamentally toy promotions. At least Animated writers were given ample notice about Animated's cancellation, far more warning than Furman, Wise, DiTillio and Forward had - and as a result have been able to write a better conclusion (thus far).

I thought the wings on Prime's rocket pack looked a little like the wings on the Godbomber/Apex Armour for Powermaster Prime/God Ginrai in the Masterforce series, as well as the arm additions. Now if he had transformed during the course of the episode and flown with the wings attached, that would have been a nod to the Cybertron series.

R/T

Starscream's voice was excellent in this ep. I forgot to mention that. At one point he was real Cobra Commandery.

I know for a fact that there has been more writing already done, but this season is it for now at least. No season 4 is planned at this time.

Hopefully there will be more on Hasbro's channel. :tfsad

Dammit, they add a homage to my fav version of Optimus(God Convoy) and u ppl fuck it up by calling it Wing Optimus.... u ppl suck!

Now all prime need is the faceplate up, and he's gtg.

Sry for the insults!, but I need to get that figure....arrgh there goes the wallet.

Dammit, they add a homage to my fav version of Optimus(God Convoy) and u ppl fuck it up by calling it Wing Optimus.... u ppl suck!

Now all prime need is the faceplate up, and he's gtg.

Sry for the insults!, but I need to get that figure....arrgh there goes the wallet.

Wingblade Optimus is the official name...

Archived