"Endgame" Discussion Thread

Blitz-Wing

3 Lugnut Supremes vs the entirety of the Autobots on Cybertron, and all their weapons and doohickeys?

Including Metroplex and Fortress Maximus? I'm pretty sure Ultra Magnus would have been working on alternative 'Last Lines of Defence' over the last fifty years.

Exactly... I honestly don't see 3 Omegas taking down Cybertron and all it's defences...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 Lugnut Supremes vs the entirety of the Autobots on Cybertron, and all their weapons and doohickeys?

Including Metroplex and Fortress Maximus? I'm pretty sure Ultra Magnus would have been working on alternative 'Last Lines of Defence' over the last fifty years.

Exactly... I honestly don't see 3 Omegas taking down Cybertron and all it's defences...

Well don't forget, Omega Supreme took down MOST of the Decepticon army in the great war. If one Omega did that, three could conquer Cybertron easily.

Well don't forget, Omega Supreme took down MOST of the Decepticon army in the great war. If one Omega did that, three could conquer Cybertron easily.

From what we've seen of the Decepticons there's like 20 of them and that's about it... I really doubt there were ever that many Decepticons. I think most Cybertronians were content with being Autobots, and only a few renegaded and become Decepticons...

From what we've seen of the Decepticons there's like 20 of them and that's about it... I really doubt there were ever that many Decepticons. I think most Cybertronians were content with being Autobots, and only a few renegaded and become Decepticons...

That may be true, but on the other hand, what the Decepticons lack in power they make up for in size and strength. Not to mention the fact that they still posed a threat to the Autobots in the great war. The only things that truly stopped them were the Autobots' access to the AllSpark, Transwarp technology, and Omega Supreme. Seeing how the AllSpark is gone that puts the Decepticons at an advantage. With Omega Supreme in their hands they also have Transwarp capabilities. Add that with the fact that there are three more fighting for the Decepticon cause, and Cybertron is pretty much ripe for the picking.

damn starscream had his body back how long before megatron destroyed it freaking wing-blade prime got his ass kicked by a starscream clone and megatron destroys our chances of seeing any new screamer clones. they can't end the series now that they pumped all this stuff into this episode

i don't know if this is the final episode i guarantee it isn't the final episode, hasbro has NEVER droped a TF show

before execpt for G2 but i don't think they will do it :thumb

I'm trying to reserve judgment until the last episode, but I agree that this does not feel like part one of a SERIES finale. the last 2 season finales were really good, so for now I'll go on blind faith that this will be just as good.

Having said that, I will be disappointed if next week fails to have the following:

-Ultra Magnus in battle..even if just in a flashback sequence..(he's the most heavily armed autobot, besides omega!)

-Wingblade Optimus in a full scale demolition of Megs..(if were gonna end it, lets do it to the bone)

-Bulkhead with air torpedoes..(they look too cool on the toy not have in the show)

-Dino bots finally choose a side and fight hard..(Grimlocks bio says he's as strong as Megatron, lets see him against lugnut or something)

-Team Charr...(aren't they supposed to have a blackout voyager??)

-a final Unicron reference...(I know they wanted to get away from that, but I liked G1 unicron)

I wouldn't be surprised if this is definitely the end of animated, but isn't it possible that there's another show in this continuity on the horizon?(like energon or beast machines?)

That may be true, but on the other hand, what the Decepticons lack in power they make up for in size and strength. Not to mention the fact that they still posed a threat to the Autobots in the great war. The only things that truly stopped them were the Autobots' access to the AllSpark, Transwarp technology, and Omega Supreme. Seeing how the AllSpark is gone that puts the Decepticons at an advantage. With Omega Supreme in their hands they also have Transwarp capabilities. Add that with the fact that there are three more fighting for the Decepticon cause, and Cybertron is pretty much ripe for the picking.

It's probably best we don't think about these things too hard. I mean, I really can't believe the Decepticons posed such a threat with so few numbers. Just seams, well, unfeasible...

Unless your being led by Sentinel Prime.

Seriously, that guy is so oblivious and so hard-headed that'd he'd probably misuse the Autobot's intel, provide bad strategy, etc.

Also, I'm sure there were alot more Decepticons in the Great War, but Omega Supreme saw to that. Might explain why a ship as big as the Nemesis only had 5 Decepticons on it at the beginning of the series. I think in TCC's club magazine they had a profile for Reflector that said he created a massive number of hard light clones to help fight for Decepticon superiority. I'm sure a lot of those got wasted by Omega though.

Archived