New Image of ROTF Starscream

Darth Caine

tattoos wicked hope they are written in the fuel of his enemies still hoping for a leaderclass figure of him and one of blackout :con

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I highly doubt Jetfire will be the other LC figure. He's not as important of a character as Rockinator is.

Because Brawl was so important in TF1 :roll

Again, it's Starscream, not Rockinator. This has gone past just some cute little gimmick. It's turned into a full-blown annoyance.

I'm just as much a Starscream fan as you are, and I love Movie 'Screamer. Coincidently I HATED the movie design when I first saw him. If I could get over it, you can to.

He is NOT Starscream and I will NEVER get over the disaster of a design that they turned a great transformer into. He cannot smirk or emote in any way and he CERTAINLY hasn't been the same melodramatic i-love-being-evil type character that any starscream was. He therefore fails as a Starscream. thus he cannot possibly be Starscream.

Make no mistake. I love that design too. But NOT as Starscream. Thus the name "Rockinator" applies to him.

and if you actually like that...thing as starscream, then no, you are NOT a Starscream fan. And certainly not as big of one as I am.

He is NOT Starscream and I will NEVER get over the disaster of a design that they turned a great transformer into. He cannot smirk or emote in any way and he CERTAINLY hasn't been the same melodramatic i-love-being-evil type character that any starscream was. He therefore fails as a Starscream. thus he cannot possibly be Starscream.

Make no mistake. I love that design too. But NOT as Starscream. Thus the name "Rockinator" applies to him.

and if you actually like that...thing as starscream, then no, you are NOT a Starscream fan. And certainly not as big of one as I am.

OK, seriously, STFO. Your personal canon means nothing to everyone else. I don't care if you use the name in private or whatever, but the movie clearly calls him Starscream. Doesn't matter that he doesn't follow the same designs at all as any previous Starscream, or that he didn't get much screen time to develop, he is called Starscream. End of.

Sorry, but can't deal with 'fans' like this. And saying he's not a Starscream fan because he liked him? O.W.N. O.P.I.N.I.O.N.

So yeah, :argh

I will NEVER call him Starscream. For me to do such a thing is like making an Amish person use electricity. It's THAT bad.

Personal canon? I have the TV shows as support of this claim. It's part of who starscream is. The proof is in the toons, my friend.

What proof?

Bay makes a film. It's called Transformers. Character is called Starscream. That's it

And nothing against you, cause I don't know, but it is pathetic. Sorry, but is...

You cant see the proof? Watch G1, Armada, cybertron, and animated. He acts that way in EVERY LAST ONE of those cartoons! And he WOULDVE acted like that in energon is he wasnt a mindless zombie.

He even acted like that in his Beast Wars appearance for god sake. Just pay attention!

I don't care what he's called in the movie. I can't bear to refer to him as that. He does not reflect the character enough to be worthy of the name.

I went with "Rockinator" instead of "Munky" to be nicer to those who DO like him.

What proof? Maybe if he was the same character who had changed his personality suddenly I would have some opposition. But he's from an entirely seperate universe, and I'm sure the alternate versions of me are similar but nothing like me... Or don't exist. I dunno, I've never looked too much into multiverse theory...

again, when every other character has a body design that perfectly reflects their G1 personas, then there's no way you can say that the universe means that Starscream can be changed completely. It does NOT work!

Archived