New Image of ROTF Starscream

Darth Caine

I agree with the others on swapping parts. Though I did do it to a Barricade figure, took replica head and hands to use for the deluxe. Seeing as how they did the same crappy mode twice, felt I could improve on him to my liking at least.

I get this feeling that Hasbro has more "works" for Starscream, so I'm not to anxious on jumping on that band wagon. I stumbled upon DS in Target and after seeing a previous version of him, I'm glad I found the DS.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting on one in G1 colors with a new head. Just like before.

Of course if they didn't fix that goofy looking groin area, there's no point in buying this stupid thing in the first place.

Not to mention there could very well still be a leader class Rockinator somewhere over the horizon. And thus further proves there's no reason to buy an inferior voyager class figure.

I just love this mould, the re-mould will make me buy at least 2 more. Oh and the re-paints from this and the other movie line,.

I just love this mould, the re-mould will make me buy at least 2 more. Oh and the re-paints from this and the other movie line,.

Of course if they didn't fix that goofy looking groin area, there's no point in buying this stupid thing in the first place.

Not to mention there could very well still be a leader class Rockinator somewhere over the horizon. And thus further proves there's no reason to buy an inferior voyager class figure.

What what? Clearly you're mistaken: the BEST size classes are Voyager and Deluxe.

What what? Clearly you're mistaken: the BEST size classes are Voyager and Deluxe.

The whole "Movie SS must be EXACTLY like G1 SS" have clouded his judgment. Severely.

It's just impossible for him to accept this as different continuity/universe than G1.

Please correct me if I am wrong but was this the "Target Exclusive?" If so, with the exception of the head and colors didn't he have the same mold body style as the others?

I am just curious, as I thought you didn't like that particular body type. Again I'm not trying to start anything, please correct me if I am wrong, I may have missed something.

Aside from that would like the see the Constructicons, particularly interested in seeing them.

The whole "Movie SS must be EXACTLY like G1 SS" have clouded his judgment. Severely.

It's just impossible for him to accept this as different continuity/universe than G1.

Always one extreme or the other with you ignorant Bay fans. I was NEVER looking for exact G1. But when the characterization, rank, and alt mode are all exactly what they were in G1, Then this is, indeed, supposed to be G1 Starscream reborn. But when he is always kept the same in every last TV show ever seen just as Optimus Prime was, then his look is part of who he is. And this head FAILS to maintain the traditional design. If this isn't G1, then Optimus Prime and Jazz would not have been made so G1-like. Your arguement is null and void.

Leader class EASILY trumps Deluxe and Voyager, Blot. Or do you not remember Brawl?

Please correct me if I am wrong but was this the "Target Exclusive?" If so, with the exception of the head and colors didn't he have the same mold body style as the others?

I am just curious, as I thought you didn't like that particular body type. Again I'm not trying to start anything, please correct me if I am wrong, I may have missed something.

Aside from that would like the see the Constructicons, particularly interested in seeing them.

Yeah the G1 color variant was a target exclusive. But that mold reeked horribly. No hands, blocky buildup, wings werent visible on the back, everything was horribly wrong with it. The fat body is fine, but the meatgrinder face is not. Nor is the bland uninteresting color scheme. This was fixed in that Target exclusive toy. But it still suffered from a lousy mold.

Archived