If you had $200 to spend on a Transformer

Lord Madhammer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd get a new PSP since I keep breaking them. Butta fingahs!

I'd get Animated Ultra Magnus, a $40 or less Alt Rodimus, I'd order Animated Skywarp & Shockwave. Then I'd Get either Spider-Man web of Shadows or Force Unleashed and the rest would go to fast food.

Personally, I would secure a preorder for some upcoming Masterpiece figures, but I know that's not your cup of tea. Otherwise I might scour eBay in search of some nice minty boxed G1 pieces, again though, not really your style. There are a few :animated that I may have to swoop in on. (pun not intended, I have Swoop already, actually referring to Blurr, Blitzwing, and Ultra Magnus) I may even use that amount of money to decide that I really do need a small Henkei collection, as I have skipped the enitre Classics/Henkei line thus far.

I'd probably spend it on a G1 fig I've wanted (Roadbuster, Sounblaster, Piranacon or one of his repaints). If not that probably just spend it on the animated and universe figs I want now (animated swindle, universe cyclonus bunch of legends). Whatever was left after that just either save it for later or just spend it on building a Cybertron sideways army.

Oh, and MP Voltron.

I love it. They have a more recent plastic version out that's fairly inexpensive..., but I'm all about diecast. I still need to eventually go out and grab the last Lion or two I need for my vintage version..., and a box for it. Damn myself and my boxed collecting needs/habits.

Archived