If you had $200 to spend on a Transformer

Lord Madhammer

to be honest.. if i had another $200 to blow... i would buy 2 of the MP-08 Grimlocks.

I already plan on buying one... as a MP completist, I can't avoid one.. and I am really excited about this one being Grimlock. I LOVE the dinobots.

The REAL struggle I have right now is - I WANT to buy 2 - so that I can pose them in each transformation - one as a dinosaur, and the other as a robot. But I have a hard time justifying that amount of money - $270 for two. I can justify one, but two is tough. But with another $200 to blow - it's an easy call right now - i'd get a 2nd Grimlock.

If i absolutely "KNEW" that all 5 of the dinobots were coming via MP series - I would be even MORE tempted to go ahead and get two. And the way they ran the scouts with Starscream; skywarp; and thundercracker -- there is a very good chance they just might do this. But MY GAWD - 5 dinobots at $135 each x 2 each?? That's $1350 for the set of dinobots!! HOLY CHIT!!! My wife will KILL ME!! (already secretly figuring out how to justfy and hide this). DAMN THEM!

Most likely scenario. I'll buy 1 now. Wait until I have more money to blow and there is not much out - i'll look to get a 2nd Grimlock - which will be sold out and now $220 to buy instead of $135. So by this logic, I would be wasting money not to go ahead and buy 2 now - right??? Can I get an amen?? Help me out here!! LOL

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PUT THE F***ING LOTION IN THE BASKET!!! :P

to answer the earlier question: I spent my $$$ on small Japanese TF items of a non-transformable nature

We demand details..., or maybe a picture?

Oh, I never let anyone read my stories see my collection

maybe someday

Oh....

He spent them on 1/144 scale Star Wars gashapon.

to answer the earlier question: I spent my $$$ on small Japanese TF items of a non-transformable nature

We demand details..., or maybe a picture?

Oh, I never let anyone read my stories see my collection

maybe someday

Oh....

He spent them on 1/144 scale Star Wars gashapon.

shoot, that Naboo Starfighter was like six bucks

:heheh

Archived