Fan's Project City Commander

Sparkless

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got mine from bbts last week. rocks out loud

let me say this, i have seen cl magnus armor implemented better than this by kitbashers, but the quality is better than anything i have ever seen in this type of product. even the blue is a perfect match imo

Couple Q's for you lucky guys:

1- does the trailer swivel, like a real semi? It doesn't look like it, I haven't seen any pics that show that.

b- Can he hold the BFG securely at any position? Seems awfully heavy.

Third- do we know how many of these are being produced? I understand BBTS has just re-stocked.

I might pull out the stops and order this for Christmas. Thanks!

Couple Q's for you lucky guys:

1- does the trailer swivel, like a real semi? It doesn't look like it, I haven't seen any pics that show that.

b- Can he hold the BFG securely at any position? Seems awfully heavy.

Third- do we know how many of these are being produced? I understand BBTS has just re-stocked.

I might pull out the stops and order this for Christmas. Thanks!

No swivel for the trailer, once attached to the alt mode, it becomes one long piece basically.

Eh, I would say it depends on how secure/tight the shoulder and elbow joints are on your UM, typically from what I have seen it can't. Also, the armor is a little restrictive on arm movement as well. If I move the front wheels down from their packed up position, I can get his entire arm horizontal and holding the gun like he is firing it though.

I have yet myself to see an actual production run number, but if you wait til x-mas you'll either not find them or pay an achingly higher price on ebay.

Hope that helps!

Mine FINALLY arrived from BBTS on wednesday this week. Damn I love this set. I love the way you can hide the number plate when transformed too.

Archived