Fan's Project City Commander

Sparkless

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've received mine, now I just have to wait until Christmas to open it up.

:nooo

Swap the box with something else. You know you want to. I mean, srsly, do you really want to wait 41 days?

*yes, in an effort to be nerdly akkur8 I just counted the days til Christmas*

Mine came today, and my wife was all "you spent $85 on that? That's not worth $85."

I very much disagree it makes him awesome. I even made some shoulder missiles for him from Cl Prowl.

004-4.jpg

003-7.jpg

JUST RECIEVED MY CITY COMMANDER ARMOR.

IT IS VERY NICE. THE HEAD AND FEET ARE AWESOME!

I DONT THINK IT'S WORTH $80 BUCKS... MAYBEE $30?

BUT IT IS A SMALL COMPANY WHO PAINSTAKINGLY PRODUCED THIS SET. AND I AM GLAD TO FINALLY UPGRADE MY CLASSICS MAGNUS...

IN AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE ARM MOVEMENT I HAVE OMITTED THE ARM PLATES AND CROTCH PLATE IN MY DISPLAY. AS WELL AS THE BFG, TOO. I PREFERE THE ORIGINAL "WIND VANE" BLASTER...

JUST RECIEVED MY CITY COMMANDER ARMOR.

IT IS VERY NICE. THE HEAD AND FEET ARE AWESOME!

I DONT THINK IT'S WORTH $80 BUCKS... MAYBEE $30?

BUT IT IS A SMALL COMPANY WHO PAINSTAKINGLY PRODUCED THIS SET. AND I AM GLAD TO FINALLY UPGRADE MY CLASSICS MAGNUS...

IN AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE ARM MOVEMENT I HAVE OMITTED THE ARM PLATES AND CROTCH PLATE IN MY DISPLAY. AS WELL AS THE BFG, TOO. I PREFERE THE ORIGINAL "WIND VANE" BLASTER...

I agree with you on the price.

We're it not produced by a third-party in limited supply, there'd be no way I'd pay as much for this as I did.

Including the actual Magnus toy, this thing is essentially the same price as Masterpiece items, and as nice as the set is, it is in no way comparable to any of the Masterpiece offerings.

Yes. Monstructor sucks balls.

This set however does not. All you have to do to make it even more awesome is add shoulder missiles (mine are from Cl Prowl), and tighten the right arm joints all 3 shoulder, and the elbow.

001-14.jpg

002-11.jpg

001-13.jpg

001-12.jpg

Archived