Fan's Project City Commander

Sparkless

Just an update for all you other impatiently waiting people who have preordered the UM upgrade set from BBTS. I checked out the status of the figures today and it now has "processing" on the page.

So hopefully they actually have the stock now and will be sending them out soon :thumb

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I got an Email from them yesterday saying that they were expecting him to come in this week. Crappy part of it is...my truck broke down and I no longer have the funds. I had to cancel my order 8( I just have to hope and pray they still have a few next month.

SO you guys save me one!!!

Hoody Hoo!

And I just got my G1 UM in yesterday, so the UMCC armor will have some missile love too!

:cjdance :tfdance :win :cjdance :tfdance

Sorry to hear the bad news Deathknell. I hope there's still one available when you gather the funds for it :thumb

I hope they get them sent out quick though. I'm now waiting for this set, plus all 8 deluxe figures from classics 2.0

I've had a reissue UM for a few years now and will probably donate his missile launchers to this new UM until I get some spare from ebay or something :shrug

Sorry to hear the bad news Deathknell. I hope there's still one available when you gather the funds for it :thumb

Yeah, sorry DK, we'll keep our fingers crossed for ya. I'm worried something like that will happen once I get it and will have to pimp him on ebay later on.

I've had a reissue UM for a few years now and will probably donate his missile launchers to this new UM until I get some spare from ebay or something :shrug

I lucked out on ebay for my G1, luckily the only thing missing is his small right fist and large left fist, otherwise, he's all there, with stat card, decoder and instructions. I will say this, this is my first G1 UM and for what he is and how he is made, I seriously am enjoying him. My g/f thinks I'm 12yrs old again tho... :tfrofl

I hope they are, it keeps fluctuating between in stock and preorder status. It's changed twice since yesterday. :wtf

I'm not dropping $70 on it. I'd love to have it but no.

Hasbro should start thinking of this stuff for us.

I totally would have dropped $40 on a complete Classics Magnus.

Yeah, sorry DK, we'll keep our fingers crossed for ya. I'm worried something like that will happen once I get it and will have to pimp him on ebay later on.

I lucked out on ebay for my G1, luckily the only thing missing is his small right fist and large left fist, otherwise, he's all there, with stat card, decoder and instructions. I will say this, this is my first G1 UM and for what he is and how he is made, I seriously am enjoying him. My g/f thinks I'm 12yrs old again tho... :tfrofl

I just snagged a G1 UM complete for $39.99 at a local store. good stuff. I wanted this guy so bad when I was a kid. never got him. sat with him for a good hour transforming and what not. made me feel all young and warm inside.

I just snagged a G1 UM complete for $39.99 at a local store. good stuff. I wanted this guy so bad when I was a kid. never got him. sat with him for a good hour transforming and what not. made me feel all young and warm inside.

Damn! I got mine cheaper, but I'd still pay 40 for a new one, even with having the one I just got!

Archived