Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Transformers

Share your love for the toys that came before, yes before, Transformers. Post about Bandai, Diaclone, Diakron, Joustra, Kronoform, Micro Change, Mark, Mugen, Takatoku, Toy Box, ToyCo and Related figures here.

  1. Started by Solscud007,

    Anyone have a picture of it in the box? I cant seem to find any. thanks. Oh yeah I picked up a Takara MC07 Gun Robo - M1910 loose for $6.99. No fists or accesories. Will post pics later.

  2. Started by Hotspot17,

    Currently looking at the market of getting a Raiden giftset but came across a Diaclone verison of it. Didn't know that the Diaclone comes with a whole set of tracks. Might have to reconsider. So my question is this: The individual diaclone trainbots also come with tracks too but only one per figure? So if I get the whole individual set, would I get enough tracks to make a complete track? Or do you get more tracks in the Diaclone giftset? Anybody know?

  3. Started by Backfire,

    Was just thinking about the rest of those Diaclones out there that shoulda been TF's, especially Marlboor, and trying to figure what they'd name em. Mar might be a decent name for Marlboor. MAR: To inflict damage, especially disfiguring damage, on. I think the only prepaint that I have seen come out so far that I did not really care for the name was Tiger Tracks. We had Cross Cut - silver Skids (there are 3 more) Road Rage - the red corvette (and female) (still have the black and I don't think RARE exclusive, mail order lucky draw would work...or would DRAW work?) Deep Cover - black Lambor Clamp Down (fair names) - police lambor Then the repaint…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. I have always had it in my head, and some down on paper, to see "The Forgotten" Diaclone variant colored TF's brought to life in a comic or series of some sort. Ever since I discovered Diaclone toys, I was inspired with continuing the Autobot and Decepticon ranks with all new characters. It has been some time since more recent remakes have hit on this idea, what with E-hobby's re-release of some molds and colors. I have unfinished fan-fics on the subject, most of the original toys to draw from, and many other takrar robot related series, such as blockman, that could also make for interesting stories. The company who creates the new TF comics seems to re…

    • 2 replies
    • 985 views
  5. Started by Solscud007,

    This is a KO of the original Microman "Micro Change Series" Cassette Man aka Soundwave. Made by a taiwanese company shiantai. (this is an old KO)

  6. Started by brutallyhonest,

    Since I didn't get a chance last time, thanks to everyone for the welcomes. Now being that I've been collecting for some time (I'll get around to posting my collection at some point), I never got into how much TF's are worth as well as how much of a collectible they can be to someone. I mean I know that alot of G1 graded TF's are worth some loot but I don't know about the diaclones themselves since I never owned one. I recently picked on up and was wondering if anyone had any insight on if I did well for my first one or not. Well here's a pic of what I got, I'm pretty sure it's one but as I said, I don't know much about them since I was more into G1 and up stu…

  7. Started by Hatermus Mucho,

    Genius. Oscar Worthy!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Even though I do not have a diaclone figure, I am wondering if a diaclone figure missing a date stamp and the takara logo an original? I ask since someone on the tni board was asking if the toy he bought (starscream) was real or not. Because I read on some diaclone site that real ones have the takara logo, I am curious and would like to help the person out even though I assume it is a fake. Here is the original thread topic: http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2042608

  9. Started by Valandar,

    What was the very first transforming toy? It need not be any quality at all, but what was the first toy to transform from some other form into a robot?

  10. Started by Megaplex,

    :tfhuh Does anyone know any sites that sell diaclone drivers? All I can think of is ebay and my account was suspended because somebody tried to hack it...

    • 20 replies
    • 4.3k views
  11. Guest ultraprime
    Started by Guest ultraprime,

    stay away from ebay user toys2350 WE MADE A DEAL OFF EBAYÂ thinking he was a honest seller but boy i was wrong. anything i can do to stop him????? he made a deal with me but never mailed out toys and never answer my emails. trying to fight it with paypal and credit card but its a process getting me no where. STAY AWAY!!!!! HERE IS THE LINK WITH ONE OF THE DEALS WE MADE. WHAT A JERKÂ !! said he will end the auction which he did but never MAILED TOYS http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ADME:L:RTQ:US:1 HE HAS 3 MORE AUCTIONS UP HERE IS ONE http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Shockwave...1QQcmdZViewItem

    • 25 replies
    • 5.1k views
  12. Started by Backfire,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMER-TRENO-ROBO...1QQcmdZViewItem I think it's a diaclone train bot. Been so long since my sets have seen the light of day, I forget. Looks a little different to me. Certainly not the gobot/machine robo train. funky.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by Backfire,

    One of the most common Diaclone toys out there, the GatsBlocker aka Multiforce 14 is perhaps the only Diaclone that made it into all 4-branch series, cept Transformers. There were even at least 2 knockoff series, which featured this character. Kronoform, DiaKron, Jousta Diaclone and the original Takara version sold these 14 jets that merge into a powerful robot as a set. Diaclone also sold them in individual boxes, there is no evidence to say they were sold like this with the other lines. You might think that with a name 14 and 14 driver seats that this might have come with the most drivers...but alas no. In fact Kronoform and Jousta do not appear to have…

    • 15 replies
    • 8.8k views
  14. Started by ZoiDsTaR,

    Hi. Nice to find a forum dedicated to Pre-TF's! I've been collecting Japanese toys for over a decade but only started on Diaclone and other Pre-TF's a couple of years back. I was just wondering if anyone on this forum could clear up a couple of quandries :) Was there ever a Toybox Skylynx released? Does anybody have a Micro Change Flashlight Robot? I've been looking for this guy for ages and am starting to wonder if he ever even existed! Heres a few pics of my favorite peices:

  15. Started by Backfire,

    Another obscure, and yet interesting foot note in the Diaclone series were the model kits. Many different sizes, types and grades could help one build their collection as they build the robots. Some of the larger ones were REALLY cool, not only did you not need much if any glue, you built them with screws. Making them almost toys them selves. The box art was also pretty fantastic. Some characters, like the only Car Robots models, Red Sunstreaker and White Police car Streaker had the only known box art that I am aware of for their rare kits. Here's a few pictures of the Dia Attacker kit. Some of the features were dulled down, for example, the toy…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  16. Started by quiktake,

    I know this question has come up before. I once saw a pink car included with Battle Convoy auction. Some experts proclaimed that it wasn't a Battle Convoy accessory. However, today I found this set of photos: http://diaclones.com/gallery.php?mode=view...00&start=15 I see the pink car and a small blue and yellow accessory of some sort. Are there several releases of Battle Convoy?

  17. Started by Tripredacus,

    We all know about the pre-tf Microman, but how about some POST-TF Microman? I've been reading Microforever for a while and came upon these: http://microforever.com/MicroBikes.htm http://microforever.com/toysrusmicrobikes.htm

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by BaCon,

    FYI - Tfieds seller Martin has posted a lot of Diaclone and Micro Change figures for sale on Tfieds see here: Diaclone Micro Change Way to go Martin. :thumb There are quite a few rare items that I am drooling over: Train Robo 1 - On a blister card? Diaclone Skybase - 2nd one I have ever seen! Diaclone Fortress Robot X Unfortunately the gods of finance are against me at this time so I will only dream about getting them.

  19. Mirage Boxes is so cool: http://cgi.ebay.com/WSTF-Diaclone-Optimus-...1QQcmdZViewItem :clap

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.