MC07 Gun Robo - M1910

Solscud007

it seems the blue version was only for the Transformer version though.

Are you completely sure? I ask, because I don't know for sure, noww G1 Megatron questions...what do you want to know? I don't remember where, but it seems I saw a seller trying to unload a red panelled and a blue panelled, both in Microman boxes?

does it have the copy rights on it? Might just be a nice knock off.

knock off's came in all sorts of colors.

it seems the blue version was only for the Transformer version though.

Are you completely sure? I ask, because I don't know for sure, noww G1 Megatron questions...what do you want to know? I don't remember where, but it seems I saw a seller trying to unload a red panelled and a blue panelled, both in Microman boxes?

I was refering to Browning. I have only seen a red version pre-tf. In TF series he is blue/purple

Backfire: Yes i assume so. As it syas "Takara Japan" Stamped on the right hand side of the gun

I aksed Gargunkle, who has a really nice KO version if his says takara and it doesnt. granted his is not the only KO of browning.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yup, There is a lucky draw Micro Change golden MC-07 (with blue legs). Mine isn't mint but it's close, the red one is there for comparison.

See attached images:

I'd like to correct my own comments on this. I though I had gotten the Golden version on an eBay buy, but it was brought to my attention that it is only the blue version. He's a good find and fairly rare, but I'm told the Golden version is mega hard to find. This is me, still looking for one.....

Archived