Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Transformers

Share your love for the toys that came before, yes before, Transformers. Post about Bandai, Diaclone, Diakron, Joustra, Kronoform, Micro Change, Mark, Mugen, Takatoku, Toy Box, ToyCo and Related figures here.

  1. Started by SentinelPrime878,

    It's finally ready to reveal! My custom Prehistoric Swoop figure to complete my Prehistoric Dinobot collection! There was never released a Prehistoric Swoop..so this is a one-of-a-kind custom! I'm pretty proud of it! I hope you guys will like it too! The new head is from a Dinozone swoop-like transformer figure I had.

  2. http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?...m&album=828 A few years ago, I bought a lot of junk Transformers for a rare Gobot (Tailpipe) and hidden amongst the junk was the back 1/2 of a Diaclone Red Skids. I knew from the rear hubs that this was the variant version, there are 2. The one red skids has the variant head, flat hood and + sign tire hubs, the other variant is probably the Italian remake TraSformer, which was the normal Skids painted red. My Girlfriend had picked up a TraSformer red skids for a Xmas present (ok so it was a gift card that I used to buy one, cept it has a blue tracks hood and head) So I have that. At any rate, so I've had…

    • 3 replies
    • 823 views
  3. Started by SentinelPrime878,

    finally snagged a big one on my list! A near mint GIG G1 Powered Convoy figure! There were two versions of Powered Convoy; grey, and chrome. Grey is presumed first release, and the chrome version the second one. I snagged the Grey version. The one nice part about italian tfs is that there weren't a ton of changes in the toys themselves. There were slight changes in the weapons; ie many toys came with rubber 'bopper' missles instead of the standard ones. Otherwise, if you are looking for a good-quality diaclone toy, pick up the gig version over a japanese one. Italian diaclone and japanese-diaclone are functionally identical. The one major different between this vers…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. Started by autobotmaintenance,

    I almost dug up the old topic with my petition :tflaugh Received today in my mailbox... I think I'll buy one. Not that I don't believe Takara will reissue him, but the quality might be just as good, or even better than a Takara one. I was very disappointed by some of the plastic parts of the Anime Bluestreak.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  5. Started by DoubleClouder,

    Are the missiles the same as the transformer release (color, molding etc). I just got a MIB never used Diaclone Starscream (Still taped down to the styrofoam) and it is missing the long missiles. I was curious if I could get a cheap replacement until I tracked down the real thing.

  6. Started by anafafan,

    :tfhuh hey,anybody know the milton bradley transformers cars in the package with a one-piece cardboard support ? who has pics of the cardboard? i always see the front of the cardboard, who has the other 5 sides of the cardboard? or who has some want to sell just let me know,thanks

  7. Started by SentinelPrime878,

    I finally found and purchased this fair conditioned Mini Colt Robo Gun. He's not very study made, but he will make a nice addition to my Transformers Gun collection! Here's the pics:

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Started by SentinelPrime878,

    Snagged this guy at a fair price! It's the Pre-Transformers Takara G1 Grimlock with the blue waist! His right leg joint won't seem to fold out and I'm afraid to push too hard for fear of breaking off his leg. And his arm joints are alittle looser than I'd like. I now have four different versions of G1 Grimlock. The two in the middle are: a prehistoric KO Grimlock and the solid blue version is a G2 version, which is sporting the Decepticon symbol as I bought all the other G2 Dinobots and made them Decepticon versions.

  9. Ran across this different KO on another site! It's a Tomy Thomas The Tank Engine 3-in-1 combiner robot. Thought it was kinda cool and different!

  10. I put a continuous saved search in Ebay for this one! It's a cool looking Titanic Bot Transformer! It's 7 inches tall and wide! ***This pic shows the back of it. It has a wind up feature that spins the propellor! ***Here's the link where I first discovered its existance: http://www.reasonablyclever.com/boots/titanic/titbot.htm

  11. Started by SentinelPrime878,

    I was finally able to track down and purchase these different and cool varients of G1 Dinobots. Only one I haven't been able to locate is a Prehistoric Swoop! Doubt there was ever one made.

  12. Started by SentinelPrime878,

    I found and purchased these cool drag racer Transformers! They have a Legos look and feel, but are quite sturdy and have real rubber tires! And they have pull back and go wheel action!

  13. Started by SentinelPrime878,

    I managed to snagged these two mint conditioned pre-transformers! It's a combo set. I esp. love the Focus Robo Camera Bot! They both shoot the plastic bullets! Very cool! Here's pics:

  14. Started by SMITHSQUARED,

    Rare Transformer KOs View the Custom Gallery Here

  15. Started by Backfire,

    What are they supposed to be? Hoist has some as well. That mean they can FLY??? Or do they serve some purpose?

  16. Started by Solscud007,

    So I got this battle convoy along with one of the train robos in box. (the white and green train) both for $250. The box is tattered. Unfortunately the one side that is missing, is also the side with the drivers license. The one good thing is the trailer is pristine. roller launcher and repair pod is perfectly functional. Roller still goes 3 feet, and the repair pod arm is still tight.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Started by Backfire,

    I had the privilege for an old on line friend of mine to grant me Xeroxed copies of a couple ultra cool Japanese Beetrass (Deluxe Insecticons) comic, in which it showed a few pictures of a comic character that was not created as a toy. The character was driven by a female, and as such was a lady bug with lady like features. I’m looking for ONE lousy shot of this character, and I can’t remember what box in storage I have my scans or renderings based on the scans. Anyone have anything on this character? Catalog shot? Something? Also, there’s one page out there with box shots of 3 of the 4…NOBODY has shots of the 4th to supply to this guy to c…

  18. Started by Backfire,

    http://www.sector70.com/castinghead.asp was an interesting read on how to cast smaller parts. I might break down and give this a shot soon. I'm also thinking about using the variant skids head in this mannor, in order for me to take the 1/2 a red skids and merge it with painted TF parts to make a custom whole one. Might be even more custom if I was able to redo the head.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by Solscud007,

    Thanks to my friend Ben, I got to look at a really mint Powered Convoy up close and personal He also has this.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Started by convoymagnus,

    HI: Almost 6 months ago I posted a new topic asking if someone knew about this site because my link was returning nothing, but surprisinlgly, no one seemed to know about it's existence and even less about what had happened to it; Well, browsing today i found it again, it moved to another server and the new link is this: http://1501bc.com/pretf/ if you already knew about this and this is old knews, sorry, but I got so happy to find it back that I just has to post this. :clap

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.