Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers seller a fake

Recommended Posts

I've got rules I follow. I never use BIN for anything unless the seller has over 1000 positive feedback. I figure that is good thing to follow.

 

There are some good sellers though with less than 1000 in Asia.  Only pro sellers based out of hongkong and Singapore have feedback that high.  The Japanese sellers almost all have much lower feedback numbers.  My feedback is 87 right now because I have only been using ebay for one year...

 

My point is there are other considerations when judging a seller.  Personally, I think the busy sellers take less time answering questions from buyers and don't put as much effort taking photos or describing any negatives about the item.  They go for low profit /  high volume, so problems are more likely in y experience. 

  • Replies 25
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got rules I follow. I never use BIN for anything unless the seller has over 1000 positive feedback. I figure that is good thing to follow.

 

i good and foolproof plan, i must add.

 

i get realy iffy with people that have private feedback.  although i don't do a whole bunch of business on ebay, i've only got 22 feedback :-P  at least i'm 100%  i've been lucky and havn't had any problems though my friend got Powerglideed over some gundam modles

  • 1 year later...

Losing the money is one thing, waiting months and feeling like a sucker is the worst.

 

I am a peaceful guy but such people ought to beut in a sack and everyone he conned allow a couple of kicks.

Yeah those kinds of auctions are a gamble. late last year right after I moved to Pittsburgh a gy with no feedback was putting a 1/55 Bandai Super Ostrich macross toy on ebay. They usually go for 400+. This was at 200. to good to be true right? so I emailed him and said I have cash in hand and will straight out buy it off him. Keyword CASH!!! and im a local. for anything like this it helps to meet up with the person and see the merchandise in hand.

...brains.... brains...!!!

 

Oh no! Somebody brought a dead thread back to life! Run!

 

...you do know that you replied to a thread over a year old, right?

:fire DEATH TO RIP OFF!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.