ASK HASBRO YOUR BURNING TRANSFORMERS QUESTION! Part I - Deadline October 4th

Peter_Van

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Springer Done Right!

Can we Get a Classics/25th Anniversary Springer triple changer?

Could you please add an online store to your european Hasbro sites ? We are being ripped off here, with prices roughly 200% of the US retail prices - please show some good will towards your european fans and give us the possibility to purchase your products for reasonable prices inside europe or even our country.

Are we going to see more '84-'85 Transformers in the Universe line?

I also want to say "thanks" to Hasbro for doing this. They've been doing it for a while now for most of the big GI Joe boards, and I'm glad to see TF fans get some love.

will we ever see some decent paint applications in future average Transformers, like some metal washing in the Robotic areas, detailed lifelike fur or skin (for beasts) or at least a better detailing like color chromed parts in the vehicles like the Henkei versions.

The Repainted Vector Sigma looks like crap without the paint applications that its mold request. I believe that better looks could ki....er sale.

p.s. don't you ever consider NEON paint, EVER! if it's not for a vehicle's headlights., EVER!

Thanks Hasbro for finally letting our input be heard.

My Q is :

Would we ever see someday in the Universe line -jets/planes/spaceships/trucks/tanks/choppers/trains/construction mech/DINOBOTS be all developed in a Voyager format or superior, instead for being deluxes.

and keep the cars/beasts/bikes/vans/real gear in basic to deluxe formats.

like the Animated line is being developed (which by the way is a perfect homage to all the original TFs) and also as the vintage collection at some point was.

Any plans, EVER, for contests, mail-ins, giveaways, etc?

It be nice to have a part in deciding on what could be released and what it'd look like.

Archived