Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What figure do you think needs remaking

Recommended Posts

I think a way cool highly articulated optimus prime would be a great addition to maybe close out the classics/25th anniversary line. If they made a way awesome version that was G1 accurate, much akin to MP but scaled down, that could also become powermaster prime. Perhaps there cold even be a mail-away promotion for an updated classics G1 original prime trailer like they have done with other mailers in recent past that way they could still sell prime as a deluxe/voyager without making the price tag too cost prohibitive.

 

Rodimus is also on my list as well as

straight release of japanese beast wars x-19 - ravage

repaint of night slash cheetor into cartoon BM colors

More dinos

release the jap colors classics megs

  • Replies 374
  • Views 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see if Hasbro has the balls to have another go at Sixshot.

Scourge would be nice too...

I agree, Scourge and the rest of the Transmetal 2s who haven't been repainted yet: this time WITHOUT chrome!

I think a way cool highly articulated optimus prime would be a great addition to maybe close out the classics/25th anniversary line. If they made a way awesome version that was G1 accurate, much akin to MP but scaled down, that could also become powermaster prime.

Classics Prime was all the updated G1 Prime goodness I needed. He's the perfect fulfilment of the concept.

Honestly between Ldr Movie Prime and TFA Vgr Prime - I think I am good on Primes.

I don't think it can get any better than that.

 

CL-Prime was ok but... lacking something IMO.

I'd like to see new versions of the leaders from the Japanese series, ie. Fortress Maximus, God Ginrai, Overlord, Star Saber, Victory Leo, Deszaras, maybe even Metalhawk.

 

Not exact 100% updates, but more in with the way Energon Scorponok (and the corresponding Black Zarak redeco) and Universe Onslaught were handled. Take the character concept and play around with it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Energon Wing Saber doesn't count. :redface

I think a way cool highly articulated optimus prime would be a great addition to maybe close out the classics/25th anniversary line. If they made a way awesome version that was G1 accurate, much akin to MP but scaled down, that could also become powermaster prime. Perhaps there cold even be a mail-away promotion for an updated classics G1 original prime trailer like they have done with other mailers in recent past that way they could still sell prime as a deluxe/voyager without making the price tag too cost prohibitive.

 

Rodimus is also on my list as well as

straight release of japanese beast wars x-19 - ravage

repaint of night slash cheetor into cartoon BM colors

More dinos

release the jap colors classics megs

that mould went missing after it was used for Tigatron (bet they destroyed it along with the specialised toolings :grr)

 

I would like to see G1 Wheeljack again with good articulation and light piped eyes and side flanges.

Honestly between Ldr Movie Prime and TFA Vgr Prime - I think I am good on Primes.

I don't think it can get any better than that.

 

CL-Prime was ok but... lacking something IMO.

With me it's the other way around. For me Movie Leader Prime and Classics Voyager Prime rule, while Animated Voyager Prime gets the "ok" mark.

Either way, I think we can agree we're good for great Prime figures.

 

Besides, all modern takes on a "traditional" G1 Prime end up looking like a box with wheels in alt mode rather then a semi, MP Prime included.

2 shelves of Optimus Primes agree.

 

I'm not saying stop making him, just maybe give someone else a chance. I recently scored a Deszaras, and I'd love to see a fugure like that get an update with more articulation and some better weapons.

 

I know it's not likely cause he wasn't mainstream, but still...

2 shelves of Optimus Primes agree.

 

I'm not saying stop making him, just maybe give someone else a chance. I recently scored a Deszaras, and I'd love to see a fugure like that get an update with more articulation and some better weapons.

 

I know it's not likely cause he wasn't mainstream, but still...

I agree.

There's always going to be an Optimus Prime in every series, which means there will always be a new Optimus Prime toy. I do think, however, that the quest to find "the perfect update of G1 Prime" has been fulfilled, be your poison Classics, Animated, or Movie.

And I do think Hasbro's giving more characters a chance. Optimus has been left out of the Leader class for the Animated line in favour, of all bots, Ultra Magnus.

For TT, however, I wouldn't count on it. They're make a Prime version of anything.

 

And more updated leaders other then OP and Megatron would be welcomed (Animated and Classics both scored with Megs as well). Updates of Star Sabre, Dai Atlas, Gigatron (Overlord), etc.... would be awesome.

 

Though Deszaras did get an awesome BotCon exclusive in 2005. See if you can find him on eBay. He's not going for very much considering he's an exclusive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.