Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What figure do you think needs remaking

Recommended Posts

I want all the headmasters remade.

 

 

Also, Wheeljack is my favorite G1 car. There's nothing I hate more than when I see fans saying Energon Downshift is Wheeljack or a suitable stand in for Wheeljack. You guys really need to knock that shit off! Downshift would make a cool brother or cousin to Wheeljack but he's NOT Wheeljack! Hasbro needs to make a proper Wheeljack update in the Universe line & the package needs to say "WHEELJACK". No substitutes or homages or stand-ins. Wheeljack is my favorite character & I want an authentic Wheeljack update. All you Sideswipe, Prowl, Mirage, Hot Rod, Red Alert, Smokescreen & Sunstreaker fans got a proper update in Universe, let us Wheeljack fans have ours! STOP trying to push Energon Downshift on us! :tfgrr I have both versions of Energon Downshift, he'll never be my Universe Wheeljack.

  • Replies 374
  • Views 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had an idea some time ago, that Hasbro could use a generic enough car (or remold some vehicle mode bits) and make Wheeljack and Tracks share a mold. They have a lot of features in common, so I could see it working, if they did it right.

 

-Deployable "wings"... out far for Tracks, behind the back for Wheeljack.

-Shoulder missiles.

-Roof chests

-Front ends for legs.

 

So in the case of the legs, a Sunstreaker style waist turn (or perhaps a joint below the knees) would solve it. With the front of the car facing forward, he'd have the Lancia grill toes Wheeljack is known for. Spin it around, and now the back of Wheeljack's legs become the FRONT of Tracks's, and Wheeljack's pointed hellspurs would become Track's dainty toes. Meanwhile, Jack's own feet would become Tracks's own heelspurs.

 

It's a little elaborate, and I know their vehicles were not alike... but I'm just saying it's possible if you think about it?

I want all the headmasters remade.

 

 

Also, Wheeljack is my favorite G1 car. There's nothing I hate more than when I see fans saying Energon Downshift is Wheeljack or a suitable stand in for Wheeljack. You guys really need to knock that shit off! Downshift would make a cool brother or cousin to Wheeljack but he's NOT Wheeljack! Hasbro needs to make a proper Wheeljack update in the Universe line & the package needs to say "WHEELJACK". No substitutes or homages or stand-ins. Wheeljack is my favorite character & I want an authentic Wheeljack update. All you Sideswipe, Prowl, Mirage, Hot Rod, Red Alert, Smokescreen & Sunstreaker fans got a proper update in Universe, let us Wheeljack fans have ours! STOP trying to push Energon Downshift on us! :tfgrr I have both versions of Energon Downshift, he'll never be my Universe Wheeljack.

Except for the fact that Energon Downshift was specifically designed to homage G1 Wheeljack. And, with a few minor modifications, does indeed work well as that character. The only real downside of the figure is his limited leg articulation. Would a new Wheeljack be cool? Sure. No question. But if not, Energon Downshift does work as a substitute (with some mods.)

Rippersnapper, please stop making posts so bizarre that I have to agree with Tramp's response to them.

 

It makes me feel dirty.

These guys:

 

240px-Lioconvoy_gathering.jpg

 

300px-BigConvoy_sourcebook_2.jpg

 

Also, Wheeljack is my favorite G1 car. There's nothing I hate more than when I see fans saying Energon Downshift is Wheeljack or a suitable stand in for Wheeljack. You guys really need to knock that shit off! Downshift would make a cool brother or cousin to Wheeljack but he's NOT Wheeljack! Hasbro needs to make a proper Wheeljack update in the Universe line & the package needs to say "WHEELJACK". No substitutes or homages or stand-ins. Wheeljack is my favorite character & I want an authentic Wheeljack update. All you Sideswipe, Prowl, Mirage, Hot Rod, Red Alert, Smokescreen & Sunstreaker fans got a proper update in Universe, let us Wheeljack fans have ours! STOP trying to push Energon Downshift on us! :tfgrr I have both versions of Energon Downshift, he'll never be my Universe Wheeljack.

 

Why do you have 2 Downshifts? Is it because you see him as... I dunno... Wheeljack?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.