Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What figure do you think needs remaking

Recommended Posts

Movie Jazz. Really, he looked nice, but MEH.

give him some arm poseability and get rid of that ugly, big back

  • Replies 374
  • Views 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Movie Jazz. Really, he looked nice, but MEH.

give him some arm poseability and get rid of that ugly, big back

 

My only real problem with the movie Jazz figure was the lack of hands, no abdomen, and the way out of proportion legs. Everything else on him is fine I actually have the G1 paint job of him with my Classics. Though I might be selling him soon since I'm planning on repainting a Universe Prowl and giving him a new head. Then I'll get another one, and make Ricochet. I already have the new heads painted and everything.

Then I'll get another one, and make Ricochet. I already have the new heads painted and everything.

 

Ricochet.jpg

 

I don't see how the mold will work.

Movie Jazz. Really, he looked nice, but MEH.

give him some arm poseability and get rid of that ugly, big back

 

My only real problem with the movie Jazz figure was the lack of hands, no abdomen, and the way out of proportion legs. Everything else on him is fine I actually have the G1 paint job of him with my Classics. Though I might be selling him soon since I'm planning on repainting a Universe Prowl and giving him a new head. Then I'll get another one, and make Ricochet. I already have the new heads painted and everything.

i like the figure, the proportions don't even bother me, just the lack of lower arm poseability and hands keep me from doing too much pose wise

Movie Jazz. Really, he looked nice, but MEH.

give him some arm poseability and get rid of that ugly, big back

 

My only real problem with the movie Jazz figure was the lack of hands, no abdomen, and the way out of proportion legs. Everything else on him is fine I actually have the G1 paint job of him with my Classics. Though I might be selling him soon since I'm planning on repainting a Universe Prowl and giving him a new head. Then I'll get another one, and make Ricochet. I already have the new heads painted and everything.

i like the figure, the proportions don't even bother me, just the lack of lower arm poseability and hands keep me from doing too much pose wise

Then I'll get another one, and make Ricochet. I already have the new heads painted and everything.

 

Ricochet.jpg

 

I don't see how the mold will work.

 

No not him :tflaugh This Ricochet:

 

300px-Ricochetdoesnthavemuchart.jpg

Mucha Lucha Jazz?

I kinda liked deluxe jazz. if his porportions were better looking. his arms were so dangly they were just two panels that were held together with a hinge joint. I plan on getting a figure of whoever the new corvette is in tf2.

I kinda liked deluxe jazz. if his porportions were better looking. his arms were so dangly they were just two panels that were held together with a hinge joint. I plan on getting a figure of whoever the new corvette is in tf2.

 

The G1 paint job is nice my, main problem is really his lack of real hands.

I kinda liked deluxe jazz. if his porportions were better looking. his arms were so dangly they were just two panels that were held together with a hinge joint. I plan on getting a figure of whoever the new corvette is in tf2.

if you don't know already the new corvette is..

SPOILER ALERT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sideswipe

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.