GirlScream

FREEFALLL666

Would you want a toy of the girl Starscream Clone?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If Hasbro were to femminise the mould slightly with a female face would you buy her?

• Yup I deffo would.
    • No I dont think so.

I'd probably get her. I kinda want to get all the seekers...

That said, I got burned by Hasbro with Scarlett in their Sigma Six line (holy cow, no Scarlett or Baroness? grrr.....), so I am not really expecting this.

She'd also need softer hands.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animated Arcee would also be Classics Arcee as far as I'm concerned.

I'm waiting to see it first, but yeah, I'm hoping for something respectable this time around.

If Animated Arcee is another farce, I'm gonna shell out for CyberFemBot. $250 is alot for a figure, but man, what a figure!!!

It depends on which mould. The Voyager version? No way. The Activators version? In a heart beat.

Why not a Voyager version? Basics and DX cant be a girls only club, its about time we got a DeceptiChick standing tall...

no I hope they dont make a chick scream just out of spite of all those fan girls who draw star scream as a chick and call it a new character who happens to be screamers love interest (you know who you are)

no I hope they dont make a chick scream just out of spite of all those fan girls who draw star scream as a chick and call it a new character who happens to be screamers love interest (you know who you are)

Sounds like a confession there Moderator Blitz..

It depends on which mould. The Voyager version? No way. The Activators version? In a heart beat.

Why not a Voyager version? Basics and DX cant be a girls only club, its about time we got a DeceptiChick standing tall...

IMO the Animated Voyager SS mould sucks.

Oui! ^_^

I really don't see them giving a voyager toy to a back ground character who was only in the show for 2 episodes unlike wreck-gar and sound wave who stared in their own episodes

Archived