GirlScream

FREEFALLL666

Would you want a toy of the girl Starscream Clone?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If Hasbro were to femminise the mould slightly with a female face would you buy her?

• Yup I deffo would.
    • No I dont think so.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I re-watched the last episode again, and while the girl screamer did get blasted, I didn't see anything I'd call vaporization going on. In fact, the decep that took the hardest hit was Lugnut. He got main-cannoned into a pile of components, and I'm pretty sure we'll see him again, so I have hope for the survival of at least some of the clones. But even if these didn't survive, can't he just make more? And won't they display the same facets of his personality as before? So if girlscream IS dead, can't he just make a duplicate? So as long as the OGScreamer is functional, so are his clones revivable, IMO. :P

Even though I'm not a fan of the Animated Seeker mold, if retooled into the Woman Seeker, I'd get her. First off, she's bound to be a collectable, second, I always get femaile figures as they tend to be rare, third, I support the idea of Transformers not just being a boys club(I have nieces and their friends who are learning all about robot goodness).

Now build her, and bring her to me!

Same here.

It’d be unique, plus it never hurts to have more female transformers. There isn’t enough of them!

I wouldn't want it if it was just a recolour with a new head. Chickscream's proportions were noticeably different from Starscream's on the show, and I wouldn't but the toy if it didn't reflect that.

Plus I don't like the Voyager Starscream mold. Wings go behind the back, not behind the head!

Do I have to use the word "deffo"?

Well, I re-watched the last episode again, and while the girl screamer did get blasted, I didn't see anything I'd call vaporization going on. In fact, the decep that took the hardest hit was Lugnut. He got main-cannoned into a pile of components, and I'm pretty sure we'll see him again, so I have hope for the survival of at least some of the clones. But even if these didn't survive, can't he just make more? And won't they display the same facets of his personality as before? So if girlscream IS dead, can't he just make a duplicate? So as long as the OGScreamer is functional, so are his clones revivable, IMO. :P

did you watch it till the end? you see the 3 remaining seeker clones silhouettes get swallowed by the laser cannon on OS's arm and their was no way they could live after that. the time code is 7:46 to 7:48

now why do people want her to stay around so much? she is just like BA but with no story and is not even half as interesting

as for making another well since each clone requires a peace of his all spark their comes a point when he will just run out also at the end of season 2 he is in the void of space with no body and Megatron I'm guessing will want to punish him in some way

If they release one, it will have to be in the femscream colors:

anifemscream.jpg

This is what I'm scared of. not only is it ugly but doesn't have her more feminine head sculpt.

well Skywarp and Thunder cracker did live as they were sucked into the space bridge with Blurr. I just don't see a good way to change the toy with out it looking freakishly ugly and story wise I just cant see a good way of bringing her back

Archived