Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frenzy/Rumble

Recommended Posts

The problem is - as a kid who identifies with the characters on the screen, the natural conclusion is that there was an error on the box, not in the animation.

 

In fact - i remember thinking all of the errors were on the Toy manufacturer's part. Not the animators.

Because my identification was with the characters on the show.

Does it make a difference to you now that you know it was the other way around?

 

Seriously asking BTW, not being like "so you realize you are a dumbass" or anything, because I'm curious about the degree to which this initial reaction impacts your present day instinctive answer to "what color is Rumble".

  • Replies 124
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've skimmed through the thread, and I don't know if anyone has admited to this stance yet:

As a kid it was all about he Toon for me. So RIB and stuff...

 

However, as I've gotten back into collecting, I'm more than happy to accept that Hasbro wants RIR.

And that's fine too. But I'm not trying to convince anyone one way or the other.

btw -

I think Movie Frenzy's eyes were blue to match his Stereo's LCD display....

hey some dude said this once....

On the other hand, Hasbro seems all to happy to have spent a lot of time in the last 20 years trying to make toys that look MORE like the Sunbow cartoon and LESS like their original designs.

 

Even the toymakers have a pretty ambivalent sense of what designs the look of a character.

 

I think the only reason Red Rumble persists is the same kind of dorkatude that caused me to once refer to some one as an "idiot" for not knowing that Metal Toed Hot Rod was worth more that a plastic toed one.

Considering the fact that repaints have been a part of Transformers since the beginning, I think people are more willing to accept characters in different color schemes -- and to see them as actually being different characters just because they have different colors. I think that's the real legacy of Hasbro's decisions. :tflaugh like they wave their hand and say "THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT GUYS..." "these are two different guys..."

I think PC wins the Thread.

 

 

Aww... shucks. :tfgrin

I think that this pic confirms it :tfevil

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I just thought that was freaking hysterical :abrofl

I think that this pic confirms it :tfevil

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I just thought that was freaking hysterical :abrofl

Ah, dude, NSFW warning, please. I don't wanna get fired for Transformers pron.

I think that this pic confirms it :tfevil

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I just thought that was freaking hysterical :abrofl

Ah, dude, NSFW warning, please. I don't wanna get fired for Transformers pron.

 

 

sorry :(

I didn't see robo-wang

 

 

Or did you?

 

 

 

 

I have absolutely no idea what that means.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.