Reasons Why Gobots Are Better Than Transformers

Elrod the Albino

I distinctly remember seeing the decepticons drink energon. but that's neither here nor there.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Primal-Convoy
One cool thing about...Transformers is that you see Transformers "drinking" fuel via pipes connected to fuel ports in their chests, or dumping Energon into repositories... they didn't "drink" like freakin' organics.

I think in the show, insecticons ate energon, some bots drank energon in a bar (sandstorm and octane) and in the movie hotrod and kup gave energon goodies for the gatortrons to gobble up.

In the DW comic, some of the seekers were enjoying an energon bath, just like sandstorm, cyclonus and chums did on paragon.

Gobots were great though, werent they readers? I mean, I favoured the medic gobot that tfed into an ambulance over g1 ratchet;s toy any day. It was cheaper and better looking than the tf toy and looked more like ratchet as well! I and my chums even peeled off a spare autobot insignia and gave it to the medic gobot as a stand-in for ratchet!

the gobots were good but THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN TRANSFORMERS if they were this would be a gobot forum instead of a transformers one

... well, that's embarrassing. I meant to say garbage truck, because I saw your post where you mentioned Dumper... who I now realize is a dump truck, not a garbage truck.

And my brain saw apparantly knew that, and said dump truck. Making me correct... but wronger.

... I blame finals.

Flytrap. I had him as a kid. He had knee articulation, and thus to me was badass.

One of my favorites was creepy. No, really Creepy.

the gobots were good but THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN TRANSFORMERS if they were this would be a gobot forum instead of a transformers one

Show me a robot with a top hat and we'll talk.

... well, that's embarrassing. I meant to say garbage truck, because I saw your post where you mentioned Dumper... who I now realize is a dump truck, not a garbage truck.

And my brain saw apparantly knew that, and said dump truck. Making me correct... but wronger.

... I blame finals.

Flytrap. I had him as a kid. He had knee articulation, and thus to me was badass.

One of my favorites was creepy. No, really Creepy.

:clap

Two of my favorites!!

I also can't wait for Wreck-Gar the Garbage Truck.

I had the main 3 guardians and renegades of the tv show, along with some other choice favorite characters like Spoiler. Few years back I went on eBay an' scooped up him and some others I had as a kid.

I distinctly remember seeing the decepticons drink energon. but that's neither here nor there.

Microbots I think it was.

Don't quote me on this but from what I remember Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and whoever else were sitting in a circle in the middle of nowhere and getting literally drunk off of energon cubes. Megatron high on energon rating about the good days on Cybertron is perhaps one of the most hilarious moments I can recall from G1.

Anywho yes the Decepticons did ingest energon from time to time as a human would ingest any liquefied beverage.

Agrees with most others that Gobots sucked and Transformers were better.

What the hell were Gem lords? Rock lords are nothing new, had a few growing up, but Gem Lords? :wtf

Archived