Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 BotCon - Toys R Us Titanium 6-Inch Exclusives

Recommended Posts

I'm gonna get the 'lock. But I medically NEEEEED that Prowl. Maybe 2.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna get the 'lock. But I medically NEEEEED that Prowl. Maybe 2.

 

I'm good with the one Prowl. Of course, if Hasbro wanted to de-cancel the line and repaint this sucker into WW Smokescreen and Bluestreak, I wouldn't complain...

i was satisfied with the Titanium skywarp i painted but i'll get this one too... grimlock must have... prowl.... sure why not...

 

would spooge if they did cosmos... even in all plastic

As excited as I am for the new Classics 2.0 like Silverbolt and Iron Hide, finally having the chance to purchase WWI Prowl and Grimlock is the best news I've heard coming out of this Con! Now, if only Titanium Shockwave, Cosmos, and WWI Bumblebee would see the light of day. :tfemo

 

One can hope they get their shote together and incorporate that into the Universe line. And Skywarp is gonna be like last year's Rodimus. Available at SDCC... or a one in a billion shot getting it at the crash prone HTS.com site.

... do I need to point out that last year also had a black and purple repaint of a Titanium figure that stayed on HTS for months?

 

I wouldn't worry.

 

Rodimus was a highly desired mold in an incredibly fan-popular line. On top of that, it was the only American release of a very cool remold. I'm sure Skywarp will sell out faster than Menasor, but really, there's no way it'll be like Rodimus.

it's weird....I feel like I should be excited, but I'm not. At all.

I also lost interest in the Titaniums a long time ago. There are too many other options now.

I still like the Titaniums that are done well, and are important to me- pretty much just certain War Within characters. And that's basically Prime, Jetfire, and Grimlock. Hooray, my collection shall be complete and stuffs.

I'm not going to lie, I really don't like Grimlock's Titanium design. Transformation's too simple, looks like he has horrid articulation, and his arms just look wonkey.

GRIMLOCK NO WONKY, ME KING!

As excited as I am for the new Classics 2.0 like Silverbolt and Iron Hide, finally having the chance to purchase WWI Prowl and Grimlock is the best news I've heard coming out of this Con! Now, if only Titanium Shockwave, Cosmos, and WWI Bumblebee would see the light of day. :tfemo

 

Prowl and Grimlock were close to coming out when the line was canceled, so they had the molds done (and probably even did the production run), which is why TRU can get them (the same thing happened with the last wave of 6" Star Wars Titanium spacecraft - the line was cancelled, but the next wave got released anyway as TRU exclusives). I'm guessing the others never made it past the concept/prototype stage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.