Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Recommended Posts

I'd love to print it on vinyl, I've checked into pricing and it seems to be a little more than I'd be willing to shell out for something I don't really have room to display. Haha.

 

My ideal method of production would be to print it on vinyl, and then mount that to styrene. It'd be as good as a plastic playset then, and fairly durable.

 

Love to see it when you're done.

Anyone done a Nemesis layout yet?

 

BTW, work's been slamming me lately, haven't had any time to work more on the Nemesis, but it's definitely started and I'm finishing up the main layout, next will come the many many hours of detailing. THAT's the fun, tedious part.

 

Hey MR it's good to hear from you again. I look forward to building the Nemesis computer when you get it so my CL Megatron, Galvatron, Bludgeon, and Scorponok can fight over it. :mwahaha

  • Replies 213
  • Views 185.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    **UPDATED 04-06-2009** FOLKS... ALL I ASK IN GIVING THESE FOR FREE, IS THAT COMPANIES DO NOT PROFIT FROM THEM. Please do not use them for monetary gain in displays or promo shots used to sell any ite

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    So I had some down time, and decided to dust off this ol' thing...   Here's about 8 hours of detailing work... Still a LOT of work left to do, but just getting the front fascia detailed today knocke

Posted Images

These are amazing.

 

My kid watches G1 toons with me. Not only am I gonna build a display with these, I think I'll make a playset too.

Nice! I actually went through and read most of the post...guess the next thing now is the

 

SPACE BRIDGE..... :tflaugh

  • Author

Hey, thanks for all the kind words guys!

 

I never expected this to take off like it has!

 

I've been SUPER busy with work, and we are losing a fairly big account, so I have to be on my best behavior and burn the candle at both ends, so it may be a while longer til I've got much time to donate to the Nemesis computer...

 

I've got too many expensive hobbies to go jobless for long, if you catch my drift.

 

All I ask is one thing: POST PICS!

 

:)

will do, soon as we can. :thumb

guess the next thing now is the

 

SPACE BRIDGE..... :tflaugh

 

One that works, tho, right? :tfgrin

 

I can't wait to build one of these sets, I love it! Might have to weasel some more space for my new basement display area, tho. Awesome work! :thumb

  • 2 weeks later...

I signed up just to thank you for this awesome piece of work! Thank you! My classics Autobots will soon be huddled around Teletran 1, on their new ark panel lined shelf!

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive response!

 

I've taken a month or two off from this as my job has required me to focus due to cutbacks and I'm trying to avoid being "let go", but I plan to get the Nemesis back up and running soon...

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive response!

 

I've taken a month or two off from this as my job has required me to focus due to cutbacks and I'm trying to avoid being "let go", but I plan to get the Nemesis back up and running soon...

 

Yes please don't go and get fired on our account man. Do what you need to do to keep your job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.