Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teletraan-I / Ark / Nemesis Display Panels!

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Rodimus VTS,

 

Started it, although last week at work was a bit "hectic" to say the least. Late nights, not much nerd-time. I'll post it once I get it to a stage where it's worth posting. I've started laying out the overall "die" if you will, of how it will fold, and general placement of things. Really rough right now though. In a way, it's easier, and more complicated, than Teletraan's design. It's going to have to fold fairly differently, and may take more pieces to fit together... But it will be the same level of detail, don't worry! :)

  • Replies 213
  • Views 185.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    **UPDATED 04-06-2009** FOLKS... ALL I ASK IN GIVING THESE FOR FREE, IS THAT COMPANIES DO NOT PROFIT FROM THEM. Please do not use them for monetary gain in displays or promo shots used to sell any ite

  • Mandingo Rex
    Mandingo Rex

    So I had some down time, and decided to dust off this ol' thing...   Here's about 8 hours of detailing work... Still a LOT of work left to do, but just getting the front fascia detailed today knocke

Posted Images

These are really cool M.R. thanks for making these! I've downloaded them but haven't had a chance to print out and assemble them yet.

 

Al

 

 

Rodimus VTS,

 

Started it, although last week at work was a bit "hectic" to say the least. Late nights, not much nerd-time. I'll post it once I get it to a stage where it's worth posting. I've started laying out the overall "die" if you will, of how it will fold, and general placement of things. Really rough right now though. In a way, it's easier, and more complicated, than Teletraan's design. It's going to have to fold fairly differently, and may take more pieces to fit together... But it will be the same level of detail, don't worry! :)

Like I said not trying to rush you. I'm just waiting, and looking forward to building the nemesis around this. I'm planning on building a throne for my Cl Megatron like the one in the wall paper that Apex Prime designed of Lord Megatron here.

  • Author
Like I said not trying to rush you. I'm just waiting, and looking forward to building the nemesis around this. I'm planning on building a throne for my Cl Megatron like the one in the wall paper that Apex Prime designed of Lord Megatron here.

 

If you want, go ahead and build your Nemesis. The Nemesis console is going to be roughly the same size as the Teletraan unit. My goal is to make them match closely so they fit in similar displays. You can expect it to take up the same space as Teletraan, if you want to get started building and just use that as a stand-in for laying out your display! :)

  • 3 weeks later...

Gonna kinda bump. This needs to be on the top page, darnit. :tflaugh

 

Actually, I was wondering, had you thought about doing a web page for Teletraan-1 / Nemesis and setting up a Paypal "donate" button on the page?

Yeah I don't know why the mods haven't stickied this topic yet.

DEFINITELY. This stuff is AWESOME!

  • Author
Gonna kinda bump. This needs to be on the top page, darnit. :tflaugh

 

Actually, I was wondering, had you thought about doing a web page for Teletraan-1 / Nemesis and setting up a Paypal "donate" button on the page?

 

Haha. Actually, no I haven't. I think I may set up a page on my site though that's a little better designed so people have a "landing" page instead of a file directory. Also post updates, etc there.

 

Do you think people would Paypal donate? It's kind of you to offer, but I dunno how the majority would feel about that. :)

Hey MR,

 

One thing I'm trying with your teletran-1 display panels is gluing them to sheet styrene instead of folding them like normal. Should be extra sturdy.

 

Idea for the mods: could we pin this topic please? MR really put a LOT of work into this, and it looks really great!! :thumb

  • Author

I'd love to print it on vinyl, I've checked into pricing and it seems to be a little more than I'd be willing to shell out for something I don't really have room to display. Haha.

 

My ideal method of production would be to print it on vinyl, and then mount that to styrene. It'd be as good as a plastic playset then, and fairly durable.

 

Love to see it when you're done.

Anyone done a Nemesis layout yet?

 

BTW, work's been slamming me lately, haven't had any time to work more on the Nemesis, but it's definitely started and I'm finishing up the main layout, next will come the many many hours of detailing. THAT's the fun, tedious part.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.